The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Adolfo Trepiana (Buenos Aires, Argentina 1984) is an Argentinian musician, composer and arranger.
Adolfo Trepiana was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, in 1984. He started his musical studies when he was 8 years old, first with the guitar and later on with the bandoneon, obtaining his diploma as a musician and arranger specialized in tango styles, from the hands of Horacio Ferrer, at the Academia Nacional del Tango de la República Argentina, Conservatorio de Estilos Argentino Galvan. He was a bandoneon teacher in the same institution between 2007 and 2010, and also taught bandoneon and tango ensemble at Orlando Goñi tango school, between 2007 and 2011.
As a Bandoneonist, he was a part of renowned tango groups, such as Astillero, La Juan D’arienzo, Orquesta Típica Julián Peralta, and Juan Pablo Gallardo Orquesta. He also participated in the projects of musical personalities in the Argentinian and international music scene (Maria Jose Demare, Omar Mollo, Guillermo Fernandez, and Maria Graña).
During his career, Adolfo toured the world performing in renowned festivals and stages of the world including Montreal International Jazz Festival, North Sea Jazz Festival, Barbican Centre, London Jazz Festival, Vrije Geluiden, EBS Space, Lincoln Center in NYC, Megaron International Centre, National Theatre (Prague), Southbank Centre, New Victory Theater, Konzerthaus, Vienna, Ulsan Jazz Festival, BBC Radio, Nakano Sun Plaza Hall, Min-On Concert Association, among others.
As a session musician, he participated in the recordings of different artists. One of the most important was Yawning Man's 'Historical Graffiti’ , from 2016, an album that the band from California, creators of desert rock recorded in Buenos Aires, during their South American tour.
Since 2014 he performs as a soloist for the cruise company Holland America Line, in the South American season, and as a part of the show ‘Tango Buenos Aires’ by Mario & Daniel Celario, for Royal Caribbean International Cruise Lines, performing all over the world. In 2019 he worked with Latin Grammy Award nominees Tanghetto, during their U.S. tour. He is the leader of the quintet ‘Astormentados’, recreating Astor Piazzolla’s original arrangements.
- 2013 - Soundtrack Buenos Aires
- La Juan D’arienzo
- 2014 - Cortando Clavos
- 2016 - Siciliano
- Orquesta Tipica Julian Peralta
- 2012 - Un Disparo en la Noche, Vol.1
- 2016 - Un Disparo en la Noche, Vol.2
- Yawning Man
- 2016 - Historical Graffiti
- 2008 - Revolucion
- 2012 - Ciudad de Tango
- 2015 - One Last Tango
- Yamila Asero
- 2013 - Flor de Barro
- 2012 - Sera Porque Sera
- Lorena Bracamonte
- 2013 - El Instante
- Diego Gallo
- 2014 - Artesano
- Diego Gallo & Hector Romero
- 2013 - Vuelta y Vuelta
- "Coming especially from Argentina, the exceptional orchestra La Juan D'arienzo, composed of ten musicians, absolute reference in the world of tango". Spectable.com.
- "Presentation of the tango orchestra 'La Juan D 'arienzo' took place at the Tango Academy in Frankfurt am Main". Argentinian Consulate General in Frankfurt.
- "The Juan D'arienzo Orchestra has been one of the best orchestras since the 1930s". MIN-ON TANGO SERIES.
- KILIÇ, Haşim. "'Tango Orchestra of Juan D'Arienzo giving its first concert in Ankara in Turkey, took the stage at the Ministry of Education Council Hall.'". Hürriyet (in Türkçe). Retrieved 2021-02-04.
- "'With immense pleasure we have the pleasure and honor of hosting for the third time in the Eternal City one of the most loved and requested typical Argentine orchestras in the world.'". www.unfoldingroma.com. Retrieved 2021-02-04.
- Redazione. "'With immense pleasure we have the pleasure and honor of hosting for the third time in the Eternal City one of the most loved and requested typical Argentine orchestras in the world.'" (in italiano). Retrieved 2021-02-04.
- İletişim, İstanbul (2015-09-10). "'La Juan D'Arienzo Orchestra to give you a musical feast '". istanbul.net.tr İstanbul şehir rehberi (in Türkçe). Retrieved 2021-02-04.
- "It gathers 30 musicians and a challenging look at the tango song of the XXI century". Tiempo Argentino.
- "...she will perform at Notorious, accompanied by Juan Ignacio Esteguy on piano, Javier Arteaga on bass and Adolfo Trepiana on bandoneon". Pagina 12.
- infoeme.com. "'María José Demare presents a show, in which she pays tribute to the greatest poets and composers in the history of tango.'". www.infoeme.com (in español). Retrieved 2021-02-04.
- infoeme.com. "'Presentation of the singer María José Demare and her trio: Juan Ignacio Esteguy (piano), Javier Arteaga (bass) and Adolfo Trepiana (bandoneón).'" (in español). Retrieved 2021-02-04.
- "'It was the turn of the renowned artist María José Demare and her trio: Juan Ignacio Esteguy (piano), Javier Arteaga (bass) and Adolfo Trepiana (bandoneon).'". www.elpopular.com.ar. Retrieved 2021-02-04.
- "He is accompanied by Diego Ramos on piano and Adolfo Trepiana on bandoneon". SADAIC.
- "'It was presenting his prolific and effective musicians led by Diego Ramos on piano, arrangements and musical direction, Manuel" Popo "Gómez on double bass and Adolfo Trepiana on bandoneon.'". www.telam.com.ar. Retrieved 2021-02-04.
- "The orchestra completely unravels the structure of the dance and thus creates an entirely new, rough - and even violent -version of this traditional style". North Sea Jazz Festival's official website.
- "'More musically daring and athletic than any other Tango Orchestra around. These boys can chew the scenery, masticating in wild abandon. Your Mama's tango, this most certainly is not.'". Rhythm Passport. 1970-01-01. Retrieved 2021-02-04.
- "Barbican Centre, 2011 Season". theartsdesk.com. 2011-01-15. Retrieved 2021-02-04.
- "'Raw, hard and passionate is probably the best description for the Orquesta Astillero.'". www.cultuurpodiumonline.nl. Retrieved 2021-02-04.
- "EBS Space 공감 - 아돌포 뜨레삐아나 Adolfo Trepiana아르헨티나 탱고 밴드아스띠셰로Astillero". 스페이스공감 (in 한국어). Retrieved 2021-02-04.
- "Regresa el sabor de la música latina a las noches de verano del Lincoln Center". diariolasamericas.com (in español). Retrieved 2021-02-04.
- Magazine, Harlem World (2019-07-06). "We Love It, Argentine Tango In NYC With Típica Messiez Performance At Lincoln Center". Harlem World Magazine. Retrieved 2021-02-04.
- "'A new challenge, for the modern tango acoustic, that will dominate the world music scene in the coming years, is created by Astillero with their music.'". www.ispania.gr. Retrieved 2021-02-04.
- "Astillero: Οι μάγοι του tango στην Αθήνα". Megaron Athens Concert Hall. Retrieved 2021-02-04.
- "'The Argentine musicians enchanted the audience that filled the Theater.'". Radio Prague International (in español). 2009-11-19. Retrieved 2021-02-04.
- Página12 (2017-02-12). "'His music, which includes orchestral works, has allowed him to visit the most prestigious venues in the world, such as the Barbican, the Prague Opera and the Vienna Konzerthaus.'". PAGINA12. Retrieved 2021-02-04.
- "'Hold a live concert for BBC Radio London.'". NdR Radio FM 103.9 (in español). 2015-06-17. Retrieved 2021-02-04.
- "Unique D'Arienzo Sound Lives on in La Juan D'Arienzo | English - Min-On Website". Retrieved 2021-02-04.
- "The album was recorded throughout one night at the legendary ION Studio, along with members of Argentinian Tango (Sara Ryan on violin, Adolfo Trepiana on bandoneon..." El Lobo Estepario - Diario de cultura.
- Herrera, Ruben. "Yawning Man – "Historical Graffiti" (2016)". La Habitación 235 (in español). Retrieved 2021-02-04.
- Herrera, Rubén. "Yawning Man – "Historical Graffiti"". Retrieved 2021-02-04.
- "Historical Graffiti | YAWNING MAN". 2018-04-24. Retrieved 2021-02-04.
- "Yawning Man - Historical Graffiti (The Ion Studio Session)". Echoes And Dust. 2016-09-08. Retrieved 2021-02-04.
- "Sonic Rendezvous". www.sonicrendezvous.com. Retrieved 2021-02-04.
- "Cease whatever you're doing, the new Yawning Man is here!". Frontaal Naakt (in Nederlands). Retrieved 2021-02-04.
- "'Latin Grammy Award Nominated in Boston'". The Tango Society of Boston. Retrieved 2021-02-04.
- "'Adolfo Trepiana and Juan Ignacio Esteguy are two young referents of contemporary tango'". www.elpatagonico.com. Retrieved 2021-02-04.
- "Astormentados Quinteto - Edición Impresa - Revista Nosotros". www.ellitoral.com. Retrieved 2021-02-04.
- "Reviviendo a Piazzolla - Edición Impresa - Escenarios & Sociedad". www.ellitoral.com. Retrieved 2021-02-04.
This article "Adolfo Trepiana" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.