Aditya Raj Singh
Aditya Raj Singh (born 25 Nov 2001) is an Indian serial entrepreneur, online marketing expert and investor. He is considered a prolific digital brand-builder and has been recognized as a leader in customer acquisition and business development strategies. Aditya is the founder of Stallion Cognitive, a full service website design and finance focused businesses marketing company. He has attained recognition as founder of a successful financial marketing agency at the age of 16.
Early life and education
In 2018, Aditya decided to pursue entrepreneurship while deciding to drop out of school. He launched Stallion Cognitive, a financial marketing agency. The company has received a warm welcome and quickly outgrown to serve national and international clients. He also founded RunWeb, a company with WaaS service providing website design, security, hosting, ongoing support and update. He founded Acrux Cloud in 2020, VPS hosting company. He also started a blog NamasteFinance, giving the tips and information about investing in different mediums, a stock market, mutual funds or crypto currencies. In 2020, Aditya founded BNCW Media, a company that works with large-scale businesses to help them with online marketing solutions that work for them.
Certified Digital Business Consultant (Issuing authority WP Elevation)
In the media
- "The Incredible Entrepreneurship Journey of Aditya Raj That Would Leave You Amazed". in.finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 24 March 2021.
- "How Aditya Raj turned his web services into WaaS and founded RunWeb". www.wboc.com. Retrieved 24 March 2021.
- "Aditya Raj: A skilled entrepreneur and his journey to success". Hindustan Times. 2 March 2021. Retrieved 24 March 2021.
- "How Aditya Raj turned his web services into WaaS and founded RunWeb". MarketWatch. Retrieved 24 March 2021.
- "How Aditya Raj turned his web services into WaaS and founded RunWeb – Nagaland News Today". Retrieved 24 March 2021.
- "How Aditya Raj Is Helping Financial Businesses grow Their Online Presence With Stallion Cognitive". Vents Magazine. 5 March 2021. Retrieved 24 March 2021.
- Raj, Aditya (15 February 2021). "Aditya Raj - My Entrepreneurial Journey So Far!". Aditya Raj. Retrieved 24 March 2021.