|Organization||LuLu Financial Group|
|Spouse(s)||Shafeena Yusuff Ali|
Adeeb Ahamed is a UAE based billionaire businessman of Indian origin from the state of Kerala. He is the Managing Director of LuLu Financial Group (LuLu FG), Tablez, and Twenty14 Holdings. Adeeb is a member of the World Economic Forum's South Asian Regional Strategy Group(RSG).   
Early life and education
Adeeb Ahamed was born in Kochi, Kerala. He is married to UAE-based Indian businesswoman Shafeena Yusuff Ali, who is the second daughter of UAE-based Indian billionaire businessman MA Yusuff Ali.
LuLu group international
LuLu Group International is an Indian-owned multinational conglomerate company that operates a chain of hypermarkets and retail companies, headquartered in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. It was founded in 2000 by M. A. Yusuff Ali who hails from Nattika, Thrissur district in Kerala, India. LuLu Group International mainly operates the international chain of hypermarkets named "Lulu Hypermarket". LuLu has over 57, 000 employees of various nationalities.
LuLu international exchange
LuLu International Exchange is the flagship company under LuLu FG. It started its operations in 2009, and currently operates 190 exchange centres dealing with remittances and foreign exchange in countries such as India, Philippines, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Oman, Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait.
In the media
- "LuLu Group bets on India despite slowdown woes". www.fortuneindia.com.
- "Investing in the future: Adeeb Ahamed, managing director of LuLu Financial Group". ArabianBusiness.com.
- "Adeeb Ahamed honoured as 'NRI Businessman of the Year'". Gulf-Times. June 30, 2019.
- "WEF becomes member of WEF South Asian Regional Strategy Group (RSG)". Entrepreneur Middle East.
- "Top-Indian-business-leaders-in-Arab-world". Gulf News.
- "Platinum Patron of KMB". Kochi Muziris Biennale. 3 August 2018.
- "Powering India's Growth Engine For Retail". Bloomberg.
- Report, Staff. "Lulu opens Great Scotland Yard in London". Khaleej Times.
- "Growth paradigm shift must, New Kerala will emerge in 15 years". Malayala Manorama.
- "How Adeeb Ahamed of the LuLu Group is foraying further with food, toys and fashion". The Economic Times. August 20, 2017.
- Roberts, Mervyn Edwin, III, author. (2018). The psychological war for Vietnam, 1960-1968. ISBN 978-0-7006-2583-3. OCLC 1012639529.CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link)
- "Lulu named fastest growing retailer". Arab News. 2 February 2013. Retrieved 2013-02-02.
- "Middle East Retailer Yusuff Ali Emerges As Billionaire". Forbes. Retrieved 2013-02-24.
- "Abu Dhabi stimulus package to 'mitigate panic', says LuLu Financial boss".
- "Lulu Group to expand retail arm Tablez". The Hindu Business Line.
- "Tablez, Lulu Group's retail arm, aims to make a mark in sports market". The Week.
- Follow The Leader: Adeeb Ahamed, MD, LuLu Financial Group And Twenty14 Holdings
- Adeeb Ahamed on linkedin
- Adeeb Ahamed - Richest Indians in the UAE 2018
- Adeeb Ahamed - Managing Director | Tablez
- Adeeb Ahamed on twitter
- Adeeb Ahamed | World Economic Forum
- Kochi Biennale Foundation appoints Adeeb Ahamed as trustee
- Adeeb Ahamed on facebook
- Adeeb Ahamed youtube channel
- Adeeb Ahamed | The Woke Journal
This article "Adeeb Ahamed" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.