The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Add a Photo|
|Born||October 11, 1975|
Kou Hee Adam Ham (born on 11 October 1975) is a Publicist based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, who focuses on the entertainment industry and celebrity figures. He is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Global Creative & Media Agency Portal (GCMA) and the Publisher of Kr8tif Express. Adam Ham, through GCMA, is the official South East Asia's representative for Reed Midem.
Adam Ham completed his High School Diploma at St. Mary’s International School, Tokyo, Japan in June 1994, and attained the Ontario Secondary School Diploma from, Sunway University a year later in June 1995. He continued to pursue his education at Western Michigan University, USA, receiving his bachelor’s degree in business administration (majoring in marketing & branding) in 1997 and Bachelor of Arts (majoring in hospitality & tourism) in 1998.
Before Global Creative & Media Agency Portal (GCMA) was founded in February 2011, Adam Ham served 10 years and 8 months in the Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation Sdn Bhd (MDeC), where he represented the Malaysian Government in developing the entertainment industry by bridging major international co-production deals, and distributing local movies internationally.
- 2019 ASEAN Master Class Award CEO of the Year in Public Relations & Communications Excellence.by ASEAN Outstanding Business Awards (AOBA)
- 2019 PR & Corporate Communications Excellence Award by McMillan Woods Global Awards
- 2019 Personality of Excellence Award by One Caring Heart Malaysia
- 2017 ASEAN Master Class Award CEO of the Year in Public Relations & Media Entertainment Excellence.by ASEAN Outstanding Business Awards (AOBA)
(2015-Present) – Publisher of Kr8tif Express
(2000 - 2011) – Media Entertainment Specialist, Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation Sdn Bhd
(1998 -2000) – General Manager, Holiday Inn & Crown Plaza Group of Hotels
(1996 -1997) – Consultant, National City Bank
In the media
- "Asian Television Awards to celebrates its 25th anniversary in Phnom Penh, Cambodia". www.lofficielmalaysia.com. Retrieved 2020-11-03.
- Coonan, Clifford; Coonan, Clifford (2011-05-13). "Malay, Chinese toon houses pact". Variety. Retrieved 2020-11-02.
- MENAFN. "SARAWAKIANS AND THE GLOBAL COMMUNITY CELEBRATES THE BESTOWMENT OF TAIWAN'S CHENG REXEN AND KOREA'S KIM NAM JOO". menafn.com. Retrieved 2020-11-03.
- Schavemaker, Peter (2013-07-17). "Q&A: Adam Ham Talks New Malaysian Incentives". Animation Magazine. Retrieved 2020-11-03.
- "Singapore: Southeast Asian Film Industry Associations Consolidate | Hollywood Reporter". www.hollywoodreporter.com. Retrieved 2020-11-03.
- "Adam Ham – IMVAF". Retrieved 2020-11-03.
- MalayMail (2017-10-10). "GCMA to develop new products for global retail market". MalayMail News Article. Retrieved 2020-11-02.
- "GCMA: Malaysia and more". www.prensario.net (in español). Retrieved 2020-11-03.
- "Q-Plex Communication". www.q-plex.com.my. Retrieved 2020-11-02.
- moneycompass (28 April 2019). "Fazura, Diana Danielle, Farah Ann, Tang Lai Ming, Mak Cheung Ching, Leona Chin Amongst Other Elite Recepients Who Received Top Honors at the 8th McMillan Woods Global Awards". Money Compass.
- "App-petite for success". New Straits Times.
- "Gadget Nation, Episode 11 - Interview with Adam Ham, Executive Director of AppXplore - YouTube". www.youtube.com. Retrieved 2020-11-03.