The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Společnost s ručením omezeným|
|Founder||Josef Gattermayer, Martin Půlpitel, Dominik Veselý|
|Headquarters||Danube house, Karolinská 1, 186 00 Prague, Czech Republic|
|Services||Mobile app development, Web app development, UX and UI design, user testing|
Ackee is a Czech Republic technology company based in Prague that designs and develops mobile and Progressive web progressive web applications. Ackee also helps companies to digitize their business.
Ackee was founded in 2012 by three alumni of the Czech Technical University in Prague Martin Půlpitel, Josef Gattermayer and Dominik Veselý. The first success of the company was the App4Event, an app for events, festivals and conferences. Since then, Ackee has developed mobile and web applications for companies such as T-Mobile, Škoda Auto, Volkswagen, Equa bank, Audi, German Federal Parliament (Deutscher Bundestag) or World Wide Fund for Nature.
In 2017, Ackee opened a branch office in Berlin, Germany.
In 2018, the company received a grant from the Ethereum Foundation to develop developer tools for the Ethereum cryptocurrency. In the same year, the company started the development of an app for the German Federal Parliament, releasing it in March 2019.
In 2019, Ackee was awarded a grant from the Tezos Foundation to develop a proof-of-concept app that demonstrates how cryptocurrencies work in practice.
In 2020, the company announced that they began to work with the companies Livesport, Škoda Auto, Volkswagen WeShare, CME or World Wide Fund for WWF. The annual growth rate of the company's revenue was 50% by 75 mil. Kč.
The Ackee in-house team comprises more than 65 developers, designers, project managers and testers.
Socially responsible activities
In 2019, Ackee, on the occasion of the 30th anniversary of the Velvet Revolution, released the educational app Svobodu! ("Liberty!"). Users could use the app to follow and relive the events of the revolution in the streets of Prague in real time.
Ackee has a favorable opinion of the EU. The CIO Josef Gattermayer participated in the #EUandME project.
In 2018, Ackee was awarded by Deloitte CE Technology Fast 50 a Special Prize for Software Companies from the Czech Republic in the category Recognition of Excellence.
In 2019, the company received a prize in the German competition Annual Multimedia Award 2020 for the application for Bundestag, German Federal Parliament.
In 2020, Ackee ranked among the fastest growing tech companies in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA rankings. In the same year, the company won another award in the international German Brand Award organized by the German Design Council.
Passwd is a team password manager for Google G Suite. As a cloud-native application, it runs on the Google Cloud Platform of the user.
- "Announcing May 2018 Cohort of EF Grants". blog.ethereum.org. Retrieved 2020-10-24.
- "Ackee delivers app to German Bundestag". CzechInvest. Retrieved 2020-10-24.
- "Tezos Issues Grants To Three Mobile Developers - Tezos News". tokentops.com. Retrieved 2020-10-24.
- "Josef Gattermayer". EU and ME - European Commission (in Deutsch). 2019-02-08. Retrieved 2020-10-24.
- "Fast 50: The Fastest-Growing Company in Central Europe is the Czech 3D Printer Maker Prusa Research". Deloitte Czech Republic. Retrieved 2020-10-24.
- "Hall-of-Fame 2020 Silber – Annual Multimedia Award". www.annual-multimedia.de. Retrieved 2020-10-24.
- "Technology Fast 500: EMEA Winner 2019" (PDF).
- "German Brand Award – Digital Solultions and Apps – Brand Communication – Bundestag App Winner". www.german-brand-award.com. Retrieved 2020-10-24.
This article "Ackee (company)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.