Abhishek Sharma (fashion designer)
|Add a Photo|
|Born||October 23, 1983|
|Alma mater||National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai|
Abhishek Sharma (born in Delhi, 23 Oct 1983) is an Indian fashion designer who operates from his studio based in Delhi. He pursued his education from C.S.K.M.A.C Boarding School and Salwan Public School and later went onto study fashion at National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai.
Early life and family
In Early life, there has been a significant contribution of Co-Curricular activities that have facilitated and shaped him into the person he is today. From the early years of his life, Abhishek has greatly been intrigued by Vocational subjects and later even developed a major interest in the field of drawing, painting, and music. Abhishek was majorly involved in various creative and artistic indulgences and spent a significant amount of his time exploring the world outside of the conventional classroom teaching. Moreover, his participation and involvement in various co-curricular activities further deepened his strong liking for Art and Music. Abhishek has always been an integral member of various Art clubs and societies at the school level and has even tried his hand in the field of acting in his early years. He even played a lead role in a series made by Doordarshan in 1995-96. He also has been immensely moved by music, which even served as a great source of inspiration and at times, helped him sail through challenging phases of his life. With time, Abhishek developed a strong urge in the subject of Psychology and wished to pursue it at a professional level. He has been excellent at this subject and the varied mysteries of behavioral science always seemed to have sparked curiosity in him.
Later on, his journey of fashion took an upsurge when he went on to pursue fashion Designing at NIFT, Mumbai. There he was more inclined towards the art of draping fabrics and pattern making. His lack of temperament to grasp the numbers kept him miles away from the complexities of calculations. But on the other hand, his creative skills and stronghold overdrawing made him stand out amongst his fellow designers. Soon after completing graduation from NIFT in 2005, he started working with a renowned designer Rohit Bal, which not only gave him a kick-start in the industry but also became a platform that gained his professional experience and knowledge. Abhishek, to develop deep in his creative possibilities, has always been keen on exploring new forms and genres of art. To further give shape to his ideas, he chose Photography as an effective medium to express his exploding thoughts. Abhishek was able to brush up his Photography skills under the guidance of an Austrian Photographer Andreas H.Bitesnitch from which he studied the fine art of Nude Photography. Abhishek Sharma also has been trained under a renowned designer TarunTahiliani for a sweet brief period of 9 months.
After completing a long and fulfilling tenure of around 9 years with designer Rohit Bal, he launched his fashion label in the year 2014 by the name of ‘Abhishek Sharma’.
- Hindustan, Times (2019-08-24). "Abhishek Sharma: Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2019: Modern views, traditional weaves". Hindustan Times. Retrieved 2020-08-12.
- "Priyadarshini Chatterjee's fierce photoshoot for Abhishek Sharma - Times of India Videos". timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2020-08-12.
- "Abhishek- LFW Day 3: All The Beauty Looks We Love". grazia.co.in. Retrieved 2020-08-12.
- "Oomphalicious! This beauty queen's got curves". Rediff. Retrieved 2020-08-12.
- Gulf, News. "Abhishek Sharma, Lakme Fashion Week: Modern meets traditional on the ramp". gulfnews.com. Retrieved 2020-08-12.
- "Abhishek Sharma's Lakme Fashion Week Show". www.voot.com. Retrieved 2020-08-12.
- Abhishek Sharma (2019-08-24). "A Stage Boasting Of Talent And Skills - Abhishek Sharma At The Lakme Fashion Week Winter/ Festive 2019". I Knock Fashion. Retrieved 2020-08-12.
- Vogue, India. "Abhishek Sharma at Lakmé Fashion Week winter/festive 2019". Vogue India. Retrieved 2020-08-12.
- "Abhishek Sharma: Miss India 2019 winners walk the ramp at LFW'19 - BeautyPageants". Femina Miss India. Retrieved 2020-08-12.
- Official website
- Abhishek Sharma on Facebook
- Abhishek Sharma on Twitter
- Abhishek Sharma on Instagram
- on 's channelYouTube
- Abhishek Sharma on Pinterest
This article "Abhishek Sharma (fashion designer)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.