The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
AUDT (Australian dollar token) is a stable token that retains a peg of one to one to the Australian dollar. It is an ERC-20 token on Ethereum blockchain that was developed and is maintained by AUDT Pty Ltd  with an AUSTRAC and Australian Securities and Investments Commission as a digital currency exchange.
It was developed in 2018 and was first listed for trading on a cryptocurrency exchange based in Australia in an attempt to allow and simplify Australian dollar currency denomination in Decentralized finance and to allow AUD Denomination (currency) interactions in the global crypto economy and trading.
As of June 2021, it has a fully diluted market capitalization of $750 million and a daily volume of around 8 million dollars, according to Coinmarketcap.
Also, it is a non-algorithmic stable token that claims that its issue is guaranteed by a bank deposit in an Australian Banking Association|Australian bank. The audits of the bank deposits were performed by Crowe Global|Crowe Australasia accountants and auditors. The latest report on the website is dated June 2020.
- Reynolds, Amaury (2021-07-12). "Stablecoin: The Most Stable Valued Decentralised Cryptocurrency (USDT, AUDT, USDC, DAI)". CryptoMode. Retrieved 2021-07-15.
- "Token Australian Dollar".
- Shipton, James. "ASI Certificate of Registration of an Australian Company Number 635 167 574" (PDF). ASIC. Retrieved 29 July 2019.
- "Current details for ABN 40 635 167 574". ABN. 29 Jul 2019.
- "Australian Proprietary Company, Limited By Shares".
- Invitado, Autor (17 Jan 2018). "Cómo empezar una carrera laboral en blockchain: marketing, relaciones públicas, editorial y derecho".
- "AUDT Australian Dollar Token on Coinmarketcap".
- "Chrono Tech Launches Australian Dollar Stablecoin in Spite of 'Big Four' Banks". cointelegraph.com.
- "Independent Auditor's Report to the Members of AUDT Pty Ltd" (PDF). Crowe Global.
- Barzilay, Omri (15 Jul 2017). "Tezos' $232 Million ICO May Just Be The Beginning". Forbes.
- Aitken, Roger (Jan 31, 2017). "ChronoBank 'Crypto' Startup Attracts $3M Bitcoin, Forges Changelly App Partnership". Forbes.
- "The Top 32 Fintech Companies in Sydney + Careers & Salaries". www.themartec.com. Retrieved 2021-08-09.
- Rapoza, Kenneth. "Meet The Russians Behind Your Blockchain (And Cryptocurrency, Too)". Forbes. Retrieved 2021-08-09.
- Barzilay, Omri. "Tezos' $232 Million ICO May Just Be The Beginning". Forbes. Retrieved 2021-08-09.
- Australia, 60 Minutes, NFTs & Cryptocurrency: The new digital trends making Aussies millions | 60 Minutes Australia