ARCHE Pachatak is a Belarusian independent scientific, popular science, socio-political, and literary-artistic magazine, which positions itself as a free tribune of the Belarusian intelligentsia. It is published mainly in classical Belarusian, but also in its official spelling. The political orientation of the magazine is liberal. In addition to the texts written by Belarusian authors, the magazine also publishes translations of works by foreign historians, public and political figures. Arche is a word of Greek origin (ἀρχή), meaning "root cause", "something that underlies."
As of 2017, ARCHE Pachatak is one of three Belarusian publications invited to the network of European intellectual magazines "Eurozine," along with "Dzeislok," and pARTisan. It has been published since 1998. The magazine was Andrey Dynko. As of 2012, the editor-in-chief is Alexander Pashkevich, previously Valery Bulgakov. 
On February 25, 2009, the court of the Moskovsky district of the city of Brest, Belarus, declared the journal No. 7-8 to be extremist. In response, the international organization Reporters Without Borders noted that the administrative and judicial harassment of ARCHE Pachatak began since its inception in 1997. They stated that the legal pursuit is a poor progress for press freedom in Belarus.  
- "Arche Пачатак : навуковы, навукова-папулярны і літаратурна-мастацкі часопіс". Национальная библиотека Республики Беларусь. Retrieved 2021-02-06.
- "Eurozine". www.eurozine.com. Retrieved 2021-02-06.
- ARCHE Пачатак: Пра нас
- Рэдакцыя часопіса Arche прыняла рашэнне не ўключаць выданне ў падпісны каталог «Белпошты» на першае паўгоддзе 2013 года
- "Журнал "Arche. Пачатак" перерегистрировали с пятой попытки". spring96.org (in русский). Retrieved 2021-02-06.
- "Judge orders two issues of cultural magazine seized and destroyed | Reporters without borders". RSF. 2009-02-26. Retrieved 2021-02-06.
- "Belarus - Human Rights Watch" (PDF).
This article "ARCHE Pachatak" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.