The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
|Products||Software as a service|
AGAM International Ltd. (AGAM), is a United Kingdom headquartered software as a service platform which uses artificial intelligence to create an alternative credit score for customers while helping them to learn about finance as well as health and build their own credit scores in real time. This framework is called the Individual Independence Index (III).
The concept is inspired by the doctrine of Multidimensionality of Poverty particularly the Multidimensional Poverty Index|Multidimensional Poverty Measure as developed by the United Nations Development Programme|UNDP and University of Oxford|Oxford University.
The program is intended to go beyond a traditional credit scoring method using comparative and empirical research across low income, underbanked and unbanked community across numerous industries and multiple states in Bangladesh and India.
Product and Services
AGAM offers a wide range of innovative products such as salary advances, buy-now-pay-later, Small and medium-sized enterprises|SME, Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises|MSME, Agricultural loans and interactive savings account. The platform functions as SAAS with mobile app front-end support, available as a stack with a plug and play provision for Bank|banks, insurance and MicroFinance Institutions Network|micro-finance institutes. Requires minimal integration with core system with a fixed set of APIs. 
- "AGAM INTERNATIONAL LIMITED - Overview (free company information from Companies House)". find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk.
- "AGAM International - Crunchbase Company Profile & Funding". Crunchbase.com.
- "The 2020 Global Multidimensional Poverty Index (MPI) | Human Development Reports". hdr.undp.org.
- "AGAM International - Organisation Overview". F6S.com.
- "Prime Bank announces Partnership with AGAM International". The Business Standard. 2021-03-06.
- "Prime Bank announces partnership with AGAM International". The Financial Express. 2021-03-07.