The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|ACCA software S.p.A.|
|Founded||1989in Montella, Avellino, Italy|
|Headquarters||Bagnoli Irpino, Avellino, |
Number of employees
ACCA software S.p.A. is an Italian software developer company that provides solutions for the professionals of the AEC industry. ACCA software is headquartered in Bagnoli Irpino, Italy, in a sustainable building. in harmony with the surrounding environment. Two more offices are located in Milan, Italy, and Sao Paulo, Brasil.
The company was founded in 1989 by Guido Cianciulli in the very middle of the reconstruction soon after the earthquake that had struck Irpinia in 1980 when the need was providing documentation as quickly and as reliably as possible, given the huge amount of work.
The company has become leader in the AEC industry in Italy thanks to PriMus. However, over the years the company has launched a wide range of software solutions -over ninety for the Italian market. As far as the International market is concerned, the solutions are currently twenty. The company has been involved in important projects such as “Il ponte della Navetta”, popular for being the first Italian project based on BIM methodology . 
Users range is wide, from students  to teachers (a number of partnerships with universities and organizations have been signed ) to professionals of the AEC industry and the BIM sector, and public administrations. Moreover, it is possible for companies producing furnishing products and materials to become partner and have their objects available in the BIM Object Library, a database containing textures, CAD Blocks, 3D models to improve the design quality.
In the past few years ACCA software took also part to projects concerning Heritage BIM, the 3D reconstruction of Villa Liternum is one of them.
ACCA certifies its quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001:2015.
Products and categories
Acca software covers a wide range of solutions for the AEC industry , now also embracing BIM methodology . The main categories of interest are the following:
- BIM Management
- Architectural BIM Design
- Landscape Design
- Structural Analysis
- Cost Estimation and Bill of Quantities
- Photovoltaic System Design
- Health and Safety in Construction Sites
- Energy Efficiency
The most widespread solutions include PriMus (mainly for the Italian market), TerMus, EdiLus, and Edificius which is their flagship product for Building information modeling. ACCA software also develops usBIM.platform (BIM collaboration platform) and related plugins, among which usBIM.viewer+ (freeware) , usBIM.code (code checking), and usBIM.clash (clash detection).
ACCA software was founded in 1989 with the development of the first solutions for engineers, architects and surveyors. COMET (from the Italian COMputo METrico) was the first version of the software - which then evolved into PriMus - for Bill of Quantities and Cost Estimating. The name PriMus (from Latin language, meaning the first) was chosen as it was the company’s first software . In 1996 TerMus was launched. The software was used for energy efficiency calculation and verification. In 1998 Certus, the software for addressing Health and Safety issues in construction sites, was launched.
In 2003 ACCA decided to create an online information service called Biblus-net  (which has lately released Biblus BIM  and a multilanguage version of Biblus ) and an online database of pricebooks which now contains over 20 million priced items for the Italian and international markets (Prezzari-Net). In 2004 EdiLus was distributed. It had an integrated FEM solver and allowed the graphical visualization of calculation results. In 2008 ACCA software launched PriMus-DCF (the bill of quantities and cost estimating freeware) on the international market for the first time. From that year, the translation of the most significant software to bet on in the international market began, especially into English, French, Spanish, German, and Portuguese. From 2011 onwards, ACCA software took part in some of the most important international trade exhibitions, such as Ecobuild (London) and Feicon (San Paulo). In 2015 Edificius (distributed in 2012 for the first time) announced the first BIM integration with Real Time Rendering . In 2017 ACCA software moved to the new headquarters, a modern and sustainable architecture, a with a dragonfly shape , in harmony with the environment and the territory.
In 2018 ACCA software launched its collaborative BIM platform, usBIM.platform and became a standard member of buildingSMART international.
At the end of 2018, ACCA software was the company with the largest number of IFC certified BIM software in the world 
In 2019 Edificius was announced as the first Architectural Design Software to be powered by Radeon™ ProRender, from the partnership between AMD and ACCA software  .
Training And Certification
ACCA software offers training and certificates in three categories (at the moment only in Italy):
- ACCA software certified trainer for Edificius
- Certified BIM Specialist for Edificius (accredited by ICMQ)
- Open BIM Expert released by buildingSMART international
ACCA software received many first prizes and awards over the past 30 years of activity, some of which of international relevance: 1995 "Window per l'Italia '95" - "Best application developed for the Windows OS environment"
2006 Confindustria Awards for Excellence -
2017 BIM&Digital Award - “best initiative of the year” category - usBIM solution
2018 BIM&Digital Award - “best initiative of the year” category - PriMus BIM
In the media
- Bertoldi, P. (2020). Improving Energy Efficiency in Commercial Buildings and Smart Communities. Springer International Publishing. p. 85.
- "BIM e Progettazione Innovativa: lo stato dell'arte" (in Italian). 13 September 2018. Retrieved 29 May 2020.CS1 maint: unrecognized language (link)
- "BIM nei lavori pubblici: il primo appalto in Italia per il Ponte della Navetta di Parma" (in Italian). 13 November 2019. Retrieved 29 May 2020.CS1 maint: unrecognized language (link)
- Falcone, P.M. (29 May 2020). "IL BIM PER IL MATERIAL MANAGEMENT" (PDF). Tesi di Laurea Magistrale (in Italian). Politecnico di Torino.CS1 maint: unrecognized language (link)
- "La EUPLA ofrece un diploma online en las técnicas digitales más modernas para proyectos de construcción abierto a titulados, estudiantes y profesionales". Escuela Universitaria Politécnica (in Spanish). Retrieved 29 May 2020.CS1 maint: unrecognized language (link)
- "IQNET ASSOCIATION - CERTIFICATE SEARCH". IQNet. Retrieved 26 May 2020.
- "BIM by ACCA". AEC Magazine. Retrieved 28 May 2020.
- "Freeware". IFC Wiki. Retrieved 26 May 2020.
- "Biblus BIM".
- "Biblus International".
- "Prezzari Opere Edili Gratis". Acca.
- "ACCA software ; Architectural BIM Software". Construction Review Online. Retrieved 23 May 2020.
- "La smart factory di Bagnoli Irpino (AV) è un "edificio libellula"". Teknoring (in Italian). Retrieved 28 May 2020.CS1 maint: unrecognized language (link)
- "Certified Software". buildingSMART International.
- "Radeon ProRender makes BIM software debut". AEC Magazine. Retrieved 28 May 2020.
- "Company Profile". ACCA.
- "I riconoscimenti" (PDF). ACCA. Retrieved 3 June 2020.
- "The buildingSMART International Awards Program 2019 Finalists Announced". buildingSMART International. Retrieved 29 May 2020.
- "ACCA wins the BuildingSMART International Awards 2019". Biblus. Retrieved 29 May 2020.
- ACCA software facebook page
- ACCA software linkedin page
- ACCA software youtube chennel
- ACCA software ; Architectural BIM Software
- Edificius Reviews and Pricing - 2020 - Capterra
- ACCA software S.p.A. | Archello
- Working at ACCA software | Glassdoor
- Calculation and Accounting PriMus By ACCA software
This article "ACCA software" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.