|Alma mater||King Edward Medical University|
|Organization||University of Lahore|
|Known for||Public Health Administration|
|DG Health Services Punjab, Dengue epidemic in Punjab|
Zahid Pervaiz (born; 1955)Urdu: زاہد پرویز ) is a seasoned Public health administrator who served in BPS-21 as the Punjab Health Department Punjab, Pakistan. He was awarded Sitara-i-Imtiaz for his exceptional services in Health sector of Punjab, Pakistan.
Early life and education
Zahid Pervaiz received his early education from The Government Central Model High School Lower Mall Lahore, Pakistan. He completed his FSc from Government College University, Lahore and MBBS from King Edward Medical University Lahore, Pakistan.
Zahid Pervaiz remained Medical Superintendent of Mayo Hospital for two terms 1999-2001 and 2009-2013, Medical Superintendent of Sir Ganga Ram Hospital from 2001-2003, Medical Superintendent of Jinnah Hospital, Lahore from 2003-2009, Director General (DG) Punjab Health Department (BPS-21) from 2013-2015 and Chief Consultant Healthcare in Pakistan and Punjab Health Department, Government of Punjab, Pakistan, Pakistan from 2016-2018. He is member Board of Management Jinnah Hospital, Allama Iqbal Medical College Lahore, Pakistan and Member Technical Committee Punjab Food Authority Lahore, Pakistan .
- |title=List of Director General of Health services Punjab, Pakistan |url=https://dghs.punjab.gov.pk/our_dgs |website=Govt Of the Punjab |access-date=1 November 2013 |ref=17}}
- "President decorates 159 with civil awards". www.thenews.com.pk. No. 23 March 2015. The News International. Retrieved 15 March 2022.
- "Special Ward Setup for Measles in Mayo Hosptial". www.geo.tv. Retrieved 14 April 2013.
- "Zahid Pervaiz included in the committee to deal with GHA strike". www.thenews.com.pk. The News. 6 November 2019. Retrieved 8 March 2022.
- "Appointed As DG Health". Dawn.com. 9 November 2013. Retrieved 15 March 2022.
This article "Zahid Pervaiz" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.