United States of America
|Badar (Chairman and Chief executive officer)|
ZT Corporate is an American company founded by Taseer Badar in 1997. Badar is chairman and chief executive officer of ZT Corporate, Inc., as well as many other Altus Health and ZT Corporate entities. ZT Corporate is a financial wealth management firm, previously known as 'ZT Wealth Advisory' before rebranding in 2018.
In 2010, ZT’s portfolio was comprised of companies with a total revenue of $52 million.
In 2013, ZT Corporate opened up its first office in New York.
In 2016, CEO Taseer Badar made plans to expand the Altus Health System, a company under the ZT Corporate umbrella. Altus Health System in Houston underwent a $10 million expansion to transform into a specialty surgical hospital.
In 2018, ZT Corporate expanded its healthcare portfolio by acquiring 6 freestanding Neighbors Emergency Center clinics alongside Altus Healthcare through auction. Earlier that year, ZT Corporate exited Altus Infusion, a specialty healthcare provider, for a successful return on investment. Currently, the 6 Neighbors clinics are located in Baytown, Crosby, Kingwood, Pasadena, Pearland, and Porter, all in Texas.
As of 2020, ZT Corporate has planned to expand further into the automotive industry branded under the ZT Motors umbrella. These plans follow as ZT Motors acquired its first large acquisition in 2019, obtaining Steve Rayman Chevrolet in Atlanta, GA. The firm also announced its expansion in real estate in 2020 by forming a partnership with Houston company, Nitya Capital.
- "Taseer A. Badar: Executive Profile & Biography". Bloomberg L.P. Retrieved 22 September 2017.
- "Financial Empire Firm ZT Wealth Announces Rebrand to ZT Corporate". NewsWire. Retrieved 1 July 2020.
- "Houston-based ZT Wealth announces advisory board". PR NewsWire. Retrieved 1 July 2020.
- "ZT Wealth opens New York office". Houston Chronicle. Retrieved 1 July 2020.
- "Altus Health System to expand Southwest Houston facility". Becker's Hospital Review. Retrieved 1 July 2020.
- "Strategic Portfolio Exits Proves Rewarding Return for ZT Corporate Investors". PR NewsWire. Retrieved 1 July 2020.
- "ZT Motors has sights set on Southeast for growth plans". Automotive News. Retrieved 1 July 2020.
- "Houston firms will look to collaborate on healthcare, automotive and real estate investments". Yahoo! Finance. Retrieved 1 July 2020.
This article "ZT Corporate" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.