|Add a Photo|
|Born||April 14, 1980|
|Alma mater||National Academy of Visual Arts and Architecture|
YUDIN Brothers (April 14, 1980, Kherson), twin brothers Aleksandr and Vladimir Yudin, designers, architects, founders of the Contemporary art design and architecture studio YUDIN Design. Gained wide popularity with the TV show Hell's kitchen (Ukrainian analogue), 1+1 (TV channel), which featured experts on the renovation of establishments in different cities of Ukraine.
Also Vladimir and Aleksandr Yudin participated in few TV series on Ukrainian and Russian TV.
They have been working in the design field since 2000, when they opened their own workshop of wood, glass and metal products, YUDIN Product. Architectural style of the designers: Minimalism, Eclecticism, Modernism, Scandinavian_design.
Yudin Brothers are also creators of the brand identity of restaurants and cafes, dealing also with the development of the Visual Systems. Thanks to these different activities, they have realized projects in different countries: Ukraine, Poland, Canada, United States, Belarus
For more than 20 year of work studio YUDIN Design got many important prizes. Among them: Interium Awards 2018 and 2019., Brilliant Brand Awards 2019, Archilovers 2015, The Ukrainian Design Best of 2020, City Coffee Guide 2021.
From 2019 Vladimir and Aleksandr Yudin are members of the Ukrainian Artist Union.
Aleksandr and Vladimir Yudin were born on April 14, 1980. Aleksandr is 5 minutes older than Vladimir.
Father: Leonid Porfiriovych Yudin - Deputy Director of Kherson Taxi Service. Mother: Yudina Tetyana Hryhoriivna - Deputy Director of the College of Economics and Technology of Kherson National Technical University, teacher of philosophy.
Aleksandr Yudin is married with Sergeeva Ilona Valentinovna and they have 2 children. Vladimir Yudin is also married, his wife is Yudina Natalia Ivanivna and they have 1 child.
Education and first works
After graduating from school, Aleksandr and Vladimir Yudin got a degree at the Kyiv NAOMA - National Academy of Visual Arts and Architecture at the Faculty of graphic design.
Even during their studies, in 2000, the Ukrainian designers began to constantly cooperate with various institutions and establishments, becoming the first specialists in Ukraine to turn to new stylistic trends using the corporate information system. At that time, it was mainly an activity aimed at redesign and restoration. Also, even then, Aleksandr and Vladimir began to create architectural solutions that have become monuments of various cities and towns in Ukraine. The designers, reinterpreting the national Ukrainian aesthetics, were the first to use styles that were unknown to Ukrainians: minimalism, eclecticism, new trends in modernism, Scandinavian and others.
For example, the ONE LOVE Espresso Bar logo, which has received the SALT restaurant award several times, is reminiscent of a traditional Ukrainian ornament for embroideries, made from the image of coffee beans.
For the past 10 years, the creative studio YUDIN Design has been developing design solutions for HoReCa establishments in Ukraine and abroad. About 30 specialists work for the studio and the workshop of the Brothers: engineers, designers, architects, sculptors, masters in working with various materials and structures. The designers’ projects constantly appear in authoritative media about design and help to build an idea of the Ukrainian design worldwide.
The last important publications at the end of 2019, with the the French magazine "Harmonies" and the Australian "D + A", also published in many other countries, that published the interiors of the studio YUDIN Design among the best works of the year.
TV Show Hell’s kitchen 2
In 2016, Vladimir and Aleksandr Yudin took part in the second season of the popular TV show Hell’s Kitchen on Ukrainian Channel 1+1. The designers acted as co-creators of well-known restaurateur Dima Borisov and TV presenter Olha Freimut. It was thanks to Olha that the designers became known as the "Yudin Brothers", because the presenter constantly used this phrase. The task of Aleksandr and Vladimir on the TV show was to update the appearance of the institutions that failed. Also, during the show, the Ukrainian experts helped to find a good name for restaurants or cafes, developing new logos, menus, staff uniforms, and even original ways of serving dishes (VIS). During the broadcasting of the TV show, Vladimir and Aleksandr began to invite professional workshops to create cultural-meaningful interiors for restaurants and hotels. Their professional opinion and extensive experience, above all, are always interesting to restaurateurs, chefs, young designers.
The origins of the creative studio YUDIN Design
The Brothers Aleksandr and Vladimir Yudin opened their studio YUDIN Design in 2000. The first serious works of the designers were made for the then famous restaurant chain "Kozyrna Karta". The first projects of Yudin Brothers were in retro and kitsch styles, as they mostly created themed interiors (for example, nautical, Italian, Georgian, etc.).
In total, the twin brothers have designed more than 20 establishments for the "Kozyrna Karta" network.
The designers are currently developing about 30 architectural objects and interiors in different cities of Ukraine and Europe every year, and about 50 brands, including also completed corporate identities.
Every year, the works of the Brothers are nominees or winners of national and international competitions and their creative studio worthily represents the Ukrainian design worldwide.
In 2019, the designers Aleksandr and Vladimir developed a series of cups that symbolize Kyiv: the brand KYIV TO GO, with a chestnut logo in the middle of which is a coffee bean. Thus, the studio YUDIN Design identified the coffee, which has become another gourmet symbol of the capital equal to Kyiv cake, Kyiv-style cutlet, etc.
Name of Award Region Professional category Presented work (an interior or an identity) Place Year Source Archilovers International platform Restaurants and caffes coffee bar "ONE LOVE Espresso Bar" 2015  Interium Ukraine Interior of public institutions: restaurants, cafes, bars coffee bar "TAKAVA" 2018 on the photo down Interium Ukraine Interior of public institutions: restaurants, cafes, bars restaurant "BULL Butcher and Wine" 2018  UKRAINIAN DESIGN THE VERY BEST OF Ukraine Lighting design lamp "BELL" 2018  BOUN UNI Furniture Design Awards International Award, India Hospitality Leather holder "RIBBON" 2018 on the photo from right SALT Ukraine The best coffee bar of the year coffee bar "ONE LOVE Espresso Bar" 2018  Archilovers International platform Restaurants and caffes restaurant "BULL Butcher and Wine" 2018  UKRAINIAN DESIGN THE VERY BEST OF Ukraine Environmental Design pub "REBERBAR" 2018  Brilliant Brand Awards International Award, India “Marketing Decisions” Brand identity for the bar "TAKAVA" 2019  Interium Ukraine Interior of public institutions: restaurants, cafes, bars pub "REBERBAR" 2019  UKRAINIAN DESIGN THE VERY BEST OF Ukraine Environmental Design coffee bar "TAKAVA 2.0" 2020  UKRAINIAN DESIGN THE VERY BEST OF Ukraine Environmental Design Italian restaurant "ITALIST Prosecco Bar" 2020  UKRAINIAN DESIGN THE VERY BEST OF Ukraine Environmental Design Italian restaurant "ITALIST Pizza Pasta Bar" 2020 
Exhibitions and workshops
- PROSTONEBA Architectural Festival. Masterclass "Love in the Big City", dedicated to architecture and design that can decorate the city.
- Participation in the Pubs Forum organized by ZALA Creative Association, Kyiv.
- March 12–16, Kyiv. – Vladimir and Aleksandr Yudin took part in the “Kyiv International Furniture Forum (KIFF)”, during which on March 14 they held a master class on the importance of design in modern urban infrastructure.
- On November 7, as part of the HoReCa Lviv Show 2018, The Brothers Yudin held a "Brand & Rebrand" Master Class
- June 21, Chernivtsi. Workshop on "How to create a successful restaurant brand" as part of the START 4 UP business project.
- October 4, Lviv. Lecture "How to create a good brand and keep a brand" at the WOW Conference, which was devoted to increasing the level of service in Ukraine.
- October 10–11, Rivne. Forum of Brewers and Restaurateurs. The Brothers Yudin were invited to speak on the topic of "How to make a beer brand and a pub a trendy place"
- 1 + 1, TV show On Knifes - interview with Aleksandr and Vladimir Yudin about the TV show "On Knifes”
- TV channel "Pryamiy", morning show "New Day" - Vladimir and Aleksandr Yudin speak about the creation of a new tourist symbol of Kyiv: KYIV TO GO
- TV channel Ukraine, morning show "Morning with Ukraine". - Successful story of the twin designers
- Lviv online edition BOOMplusTV - WOW Conference in Lviv and its speakers
- oselya.ua - interview with Yudin Brothers for the online magazine “Oselya"
- his.ua platform about design innovations - a review of the interior of a coffee shop from the studio YUDIN Design
- his.ua platform about design innovations - review of TAKAVA Coffee-buffet
- his.ua platform about design innovations - a review of interior items from domestic masters
- his.ua platform about design innovations - a review of the city cafe Felicità
- Official site of the weekly TV WEEEK - mistakes in the restaurants. The point of view of Yudin Brothers
- D. Magazine - columnist in the field of design and architecture - review of the city cafe Felicità
- Magazine BIT.UA - review and testing of a new cafe from Yudin Brothers: ONE LOVE espresso bar
This article "Yudin Brothers" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.