You and Me and Her
|Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi|
|Genre(s)||Visual novel, Eroge|
Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi, also known as Totono, and oficially localized as You and Me and Her: A Love Story is a Japanese visual novel developed by Nitroplus for Windows. It was released on June 27, 2013. The original plot is written by Shimokura Vio with art by Tsuji Santa. The game was announced for a localization in 2018 and released on the west by JAST USA on May 2020, both on Steam  and JAST's store. A director's cut DLC for the Steam version was released in JAST's store in May 27th, 2020.
Shinichi wants nothing more than to lead a quiet life. Though he was once close friends with Miyuki, the most popular girl in school, his desire for normalcy now keeps them from being anything more than classmates.
Everything changes, however, one day on the roof, when the class oddball, Aoi, suddenly tries to kiss him. Miyuki appears just in time to stop her, but afterward, Shinichi feels the urge to bring some light to this friendless girl's eyes. He enlists Miyuki's aid, and thus, a trio is born.
The days pass, and little by little, Aoi learns what it means to be friends. But at the same time, long-dormant feelings awaken in Miyuki's heart. As the distance between her and Shinichi shrinks, the hard-earned bonds the three share begin to fray.
Miyuki or Aoi－when the time comes, which will Shinichi choose?
- Shinichi Susuki
- The protagonist of the game.
- Miyuki Sone
- Anime voice = Hitomi Nabatame (credited as Tezuka Maki)
- One of the main characters in the game, and Shinichi's childhood friend. She has the role of an honor student and has a vast array of talents.
- Mukou Aoi
- anime voices = Mai Goto}} (Credited as Sendou Mitsuki)
- A mysterious girl that spend her time on the school roof trying to contact "God". She thinks the entire world is a game and that she and Miyuki are "visual novel heroines"
- Yuutarou Akebono}}
- Anime voice = Nobuyuki Hiyama (credited as Houdentei Nodogashira)
- Shinichi's best friend and self-proclaimed 'Captain' of the Boys and Dreams Club
- (credited as Kiritani Hana)
- Miyuki's kouhai and a fellow drama club member who is shy and timid, but has excellent acting skills.
The development for Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi started out in 2011, sometime after the completion of Axanael. It's genre was presented as an Alternative Adventure
According to the producer Digitarou, the theme of the game is a Pure Love Story. It was decided to release the game in an USB format, to recreate the feeling of "opening a small box"
Upon release in 2013, Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi received multiple positive reviews both by players and people involved in the visual novel industry. Naotaka Hayashi, the scenario writer of Steins;Gate and most of the titles in the Science Adventure Series, described the game as a challenge towards players and an experience that would make them reflect on the choices they made. A similar comment was also made by Jiro Ishii, the director of 428: Shibuya Scramble
Azario Lopez from Noisy Pixel praised the game for it's story and the way it builds up it's impact. He mentions that the brilliance in the story is something that can't be overlooked.
He described the game as a story that surpasses what you’d expect from this genre and makes you suffer the consequences of your actions as the player.
- "Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi localization announcement".
- "Steam page".
- "Director's Cut DLC for the Steam version".
- Comptiq (February 2013) pp.286-289.
- "Creator's Play Review".
- "Review: YOU and ME and Her: A Love Story".
This article "You and Me and Her" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.