Visakhapatnam, Andra Pradesh,
|Services||Online marketplace, Social Commerce|
Yespoho also known as Yes!poho is a TechnoExperience based social platform that directly connects weavers, artisans with the customers, by eliminating the middlemen. The company is known for its disruption, by becoming the India’s first techno experience social platform that allows buyers to take a virtual trial of a product. Yespoho directly works with weavers in Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, Bihar, Rajasthan and Telangana and helps them to put their products on its digital platform. By 2025, it plans to onboard all weavers across India onto its platform. It also provides feedback to the weavers and artisans on the consumer’s changing tastes and preferences to keep them updated.
Yespoho has also started Yespoho Institute’ - an online training programme to enhance the skills of artisans.
Yespoho was founded in 2017 by Raghuram Kuchibhatla. Kuchibhatla has a Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science from Texas and Master of Business Administration degree from Lubin School of Business, New York. He got the idea of starting Yespoho when he travelled to India and was buying sarees for his wife in 2015. He realised that the whole shopping experience is cumbersome and disappointing as one has to visit multiple stores and the prices are also not consistent and no return policy. He saw an opportunity in the market and Yespoho was born as a subsidiary of American company, Yespoho Inc, however the operations of Yespoho were carried out only in India. Although, the company conducts its operations in India, Yespoho caters to customers throughout the world
The startup was funded by US based Yespoho Inc, parent company of Yespoho India, and after the launch it has recorded a growth rate of 20-35% per month. Yespoho started by selling Sarees, the platform now sells Kurtis, dress materials and related Lifestyle products.
Yespoho is India’s first techno-experience social platform that gives buyer not only the option of virtually trying the product online prior to purchase, but they can also share the experience with their friends and family through social networks. The Social platform allows customers to chat directly with weavers thereby increasing the affinity of the platform. Platform also allows customers to create their own design for sarees that weavers would then manufacture, thereby allowing customers to personalize their sarees to their own taste and preferences The company brought weavers, artisans and consumers together hence providing a unique opportunity to the weavers and artisans to grow and evolve. Yespoho primarily works with the weavers in Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, Bihar, Rajasthan and Telangana. On its marketplace, the company primarily offers Kanchipuram Silk sarees, Cotton sarees, Tussar silk sarees, Tissue sarees, stylish kurtis and dress materials.
TradeMarks and patents
Yespoho platform has a number of patents and Trademarks. Its Augmented reality for users to virtually try the product before purchase has been applied for patents.
Yespoho has partnered with local retail and business and has offline presence in Tirupathi, Visakhapatnam, Bengaluru, and Hyderabad. By partnering with local businesses, Yespoho is able to showcase artisan’s products to its offline retail customers.
Yespoho launched a partner program for sellers, where they can list the products without any fee and pay only when they make a sale. The partnership program also allows sellers to join its social platform, where buyers and sellers can connect directly, which helps them to understand the client’s preference and choice. It also offers software and tools to their partners to upload their products on its marketplace.
- Official website
- Yespoho Affiliate program
- Yespoho Partner
- Yespoho Stores
- Yespoho on Linkedin
- Yespoho on Facebook
- Yespoho on Instagram
- Yespoho on Twitter
- Yespoho on Pinterest
- Yespoho on Youtube
- "[Startup Bharat] Visakhapatnam-based Yes!poho is bringing weavers and shoppers together, one saree at a time". Yahoo! Finance. Retrieved 2020-01-23.
- "Yes!poho felicitates women weavers". ANI News. Retrieved 2020-01-23.
- "Yes!poho felicitates women weavers". Big News Network. Retrieved 2020-01-23.
- "Draping The World, 6 Yards At A Time". Forbes India. Retrieved 2020-01-23.
- Boda, Tharun (2019-10-29). "AP weavers to sell products directly online". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2020-01-23.
- "Yes!poho: Where artisans of India meet consumers!". The Optimist. 2019-06-20. Retrieved 2020-01-23.
- Bhat, Deeksha (2019-05-21). "[Startup Bharat] Visakhapatnam-based Yes!poho is bringing weavers and shoppers together, one saree at a time". YourStory.com. Retrieved 2020-01-23.
- Pandit, Virendra. "Yes!poho bids to improve lives of poor weavers, artisans". @businessline. Retrieved 2020-01-23.
- "A single platform connecting customers to weavers by yespoho". Etsy. Retrieved 2020-01-23.
- "Yes!poho opens stores in Southern India". Business Standard. Retrieved 2020-01-23.
- "Yes!poho launches a new program called 'Yes!poho Affiliate'". in.news.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2020-01-23.
- "Yes!poho launches a new program called 'Yes!poho Affiliate'". www.aninews.in. Retrieved 2020-01-23.
- "News, Webindia123.com". news.webindia123.com. Retrieved 2020-01-23.
- "Yes!poho launches a new program called 'Yes!poho Affiliate'". Sify. Retrieved 2020-01-23.
- "Yes!poho launches a new program called 'Yes!poho Affiliate'". Big News Network.com. Retrieved 2020-01-23.
- "NewsVoir | India Infoline". www.indiainfoline.com. Retrieved 2020-01-23.
- "Yes!poho launches a new program called 'Yes!poho Affiliate'". India's News. Retrieved 2020-01-23.