Ярослава Олегівна Гресь
|Add a Photo|
Yaroslava Olehivna Gres
December 8, 1982
|Education||Degree in journalism|
|Alma mater||Kyiv International University|
|Known for||World's youngest editor of the Hello! magazine|
|Relatives||Oleksandr Todorchuk (brother)|
Yaroslava Olehivna Gres (Ukrainian: Ярослава Олегівна Гресь; 8 December 1982, Kyiv, Ukraine) is a Ukrainian public figure, journalist, entrepreneur and philanthropist.
Head of the "Corruption Park" for the European Union Anti-Corruption Initiative in Ukraine. Curator of the "Museum of News in Ukraine". Co-founder of the "Gres Todorchuk PR" agency.
She was the world's youngest editor of the Hello! magazine. In 2018, she was included in the rating of "100 most influential women in Ukraine" by Focus magazine.
Yaroslava Gres was born in Kyiv.
She graduated from Kyiv International University with a degree in journalism.
She started her professional career at the age of 17 in the magazine "Screen of the Week". She was a correspondent of the newspapers Business, Galician contracts; magazines MAX, Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Vogue Ukraine.
Yaroslava Gres worked in the magazine "Telegid", where she went from freelance journalist to editor-in-chief for five years.
In 2007, she became the editor-in-chief of the magazine Hello! in Ukraine. She headed the magazine until 2009.
In 2010, Yaroslava Gres founded the agency "Agentstvo" together with her brother Oleksandr Todorchuk, which was engaged in projects in the field of culture, fashion, art and show business. Among the projects of that time: the Cirque du Soleil tour in Ukraine and the first international festival of modern sculpture "Kyiv Sculpture Project".
After Euromaidan, the agency changed its name to Gres Todorchuk PR and focused on implementing cultural, educational and social initiatives only.
Among the Yaroslava's agency's largest projects: “Museum of News in Ukraine”, photography project "Shchyri", dedicated to Ukrainian costume (collected 200 000 UAH went for volunteer hundreds), "#тіщовражають", "#дякуютато", "#Euromaidan — History In The Making", projects for the Goethe Institute, the Polish Institute in Kyiv and others.
She actively engaged in charity and develops philanthropic missions of families, she initiated more than 30 charitable actions.
In June 2018, Kyiv's "Corruption Park" is exhibition being staged in Hryshko National Botanical Garden by the European Union Anti-Corruption Initiative in Ukraine and Gres Todorchuk PR. "Corruption Park" is the first interactive project in Ukraine, designed to attract the attention of a wide audience to the problem of corruption and in the format of edutainment (from education and entertainment) to tell about corruption as a phenomenon, its history and successful cases of its overcoming.
A multimedia exhibition called "Ukraine WOW" has located in an unused part of Kyiv's Central Railway Station, introducing visitors to the capital to Ukraine's geography, industry, history and culture.
“Ukraine WOW" features a variety of rare artifacts such as cubist works by Ukrainian-born sculptor Alexander Archipenko, silver hryvnia coins that date back to the Kyivan Rus and others.
in 2018, she was included in the rating of the 100 most influential women in Ukraine by Focus magazine.
In 2019, Yaroslava Gres entered the in the rating of the 100 most popular bloggers in Ukraine, according to readers of the ICTV website.
In the media
- ↑ Ярослава Гресь: «Проєкт присвячений корупції як явищу і боротьбі з нею»
- ↑ "Corruption Park to sprout up in Kyiv Botanical Garden". Kyiv Post. 24 May 2018.
- ↑ Онлайн-конференция с организаторами Музея новостей в Киеве
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Новое время: блог Ярославы Гресь «История одного платья»
- ↑ "Первые среди равных. 100 самых влиятельных женщин Украины – ФОКУС". Focus magazine. 26 October 2018.
- ↑ ТСН: Вперше в Україні виступить всесвітньовідомий цирк Cirque du Soleil
- ↑ Kyiv Sculpture Project: Авторы — о своих работах
- ↑ Детектор медіа: «1+1» открыл свой Музей новостей (ФОТО)
- ↑ Укрінформ: Ада Роговцева приєдналась до проєкту «Щирі»
- ↑ ELLE: Флешмоб #дякуютато набирає обертів
- ↑ Vogue: В издательстве «Основы» выходит книга #EUROMAIDAN — History In The Making
- ↑ Дайте жалобную фигу: браслеты «21 день без нарікань» завоевывают киевлян
- ↑ Gloss: Жизнь без нытья или как прожить 21 день без жалоб и истерик
- ↑ Перший в Україні Парк корупції
- ↑ Rebecca Tan (19 June 2018). "Kiev's 'Corruption Park' showcases a crystal falcon and other spoils of disgraced officials". The Washington Post.
- ↑ "Bribes and crystal falcons: Ukraine 'Corruption Park' shows ill-gotten gains". Reuters. 18 June 2018.
- ↑ "10 Reasons to Visit "Corruption Park"". Kyiv Post. 23 May 2018.
- ↑ Eugene Reznik (12 June 2018). "Welcome to Ukraine's Corruption Park". Bloomberg.
- ↑ "Exhibits on Ukraine at Kyiv Railway Station". UNIAN. 14 November 2019.
- ↑ Oleg Petrasiuk, Iryna Yavorska (16 November 2019). "'Ukraine WOW' exhibition opens at the Kyiv Railway Station (PHOTO, VIDEO)". Kyiv Post.
- ↑ Toma Istomina (25 October 2019). "Exhibition at railway station spotlights surprising Ukraine". Kyiv Post.
- ↑ "ICTV: ТОП-100 блогерів України". ICTV.
- Yaroslava Gres on instagram
- Yaroslava Gres on facebook
- Yaroslava Gres on linkedin
- How WOW is Ukraine? · TechUkraine
- Exhibits on Ukraine at Kyiv Railway Station - UNIAN Photoreport
- Andriy Fedoriv _ Yaroslava Gres | KyivPost - Ukraine's Global
This article "Yaroslava Gres" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.