Yadanar Phyu Phyu Aung
Yadanar Phyu Phyu Aung
|Add a Photo|
|Born||August 7, 1991|
Kyaukphyu, Rakhine State, Burma
|Education||Bachelor of Arts|
|Alma mater||Dagon University|
|Height||5 ft 3 in (1.60 m)|
Yadanar Phyu Phyu Aung (Burmese: ရတနာဖြူဖြူအောင်), Burmese actress and Singer, was born on August 7, 1991 in Kyaukphyu Township, Rakhine State. She has acted as a leading actress in over 30 movies and 1 film named “Nat Khat Mhar Tae Tite Pwal”. She has featured in the hit songs named “Kan Kaung Dal” and “Nga Bawa” and released three solo songs. Her latest song was “Mhyaw Lint Yin” which was listed in Top 100 Songs in Joox.
Yadanar Phyu Phyu Aung was born on August 7, 1991 in Kyaukphyu Township,Rakhine State to ethnic Rakhine parents. She graduated from Dagon University with a Bachelor of Arts in Myanmar.
She has been trained as a professional model in Stars & Models International in 2008. Her first-ever runway was in Myanmar International Fashion Week Runway Show after she has finished her training. Since then, she was involved in many other famous runway shows and gained success as a professional runway model. She has won “People Choice Award (2009)” in runway competition held by Excellent Choice in 2009. She has also won “Miss Chinese Award (2009)” in Mister and Miss Chinese runway competition in that year.
She has firstly acted in Myanmar movie named "Ma Chaw Sal Yaut Ko Ta Yaut". Then, she has involved in 7 other movies as a supporting actress. She has acted as a leading actress in over 30 movies and 1 film “Nat Khat Mhar Tae Tite Pwal”\. Three of her movies ("Chocolate"၊ "She" Take Sate Taw Than Yaw Sin" and the only one film named “Nat Khat Mhar Tae Tite Pwal” were very hit in Myanmar and led to increased recognition for Yadanar Phyu Phyu Aung. She has been nominated as the best-supporting actress in Myanmar Motion Picture Academy Awards with the film “Nat Khat Mhar Tae Tite Pwal” in 2016.
Her singer life was started in 2011. In 2011, Yadanar Phyu Phyu Aung has firstly featured in duet song named “Kan Kaung Dal” with Famous Singer, Aww Ratha in "Shwe FM 2nd Anniversary" album. Then, she featured in Hip Hop song named “Nga Bawa”. She gained enormous success and recognition with the song “Nga Bawa”. Then, she released her solo songs named “Mat Ma Pyal”, “Mile Paung Kuday” and “Mhyaw Lint Yin”.
In the media
- "Interview with Yadanar Phyu Phyu Aung". Popular News. 14 August 2017.
- "Nat Khat Mhar Tae Tite Pwal". Ministry of Information.
- "Actor and Actresses in Nat Khat Mhar Tae Tite Pwal". Irrawaddy. 6 July 2013.
- Yadanar Phyu Phyu Aung youtube channel
- Yadanar Phyu Phyu Aung facebook page
- Stream Yadanar Phyu Phyu Aung on Prime Music Now
- Yadanar Phyu Phyu Aung on Apple Music
- Yadanar Phyu Phyu Aung Radio: Listen to Free Music
- Latest Yadanar Phyu Phyu Aung Albums - Download Newsong
- Yadanar Phyu Phyu Aung on instagram
- Yadanar Phyu Phyu Aung on twitter
- Hits and introductions of Yadanar Phyu Phyu Aung - KKBOX
- Yadanar Phyu Phyu Aung - Hungama
- Favourite Ma Hope Thaw Nin (feat. Yadanar Phyu Phyu Aung)
This article "Yadanar Phyu Phyu Aung" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.