|Add a Photo|
|Birth name||Kingsley Eno Osagie|
|Also known as||Nigeria King of Reggae|
|Born||December 12, 1973|
Kingsley Eno Osagie (born 12 December 1973), professionally known as Winning Jah or 'Nigeria King of Reggae', an alias given to him by national and international newspaper entertainment journalists as part of his reggae music merits, is a Nigerian born Italian reggae musician, music producer, djembe player, singer, songwriter and the managing director of Enorecords LLC. He is known for his debut album Big Man which sold 650,000 units vinyl in 1990. His hit song 'Deep sea' was nominated for an Amnesty International music award.
Winning Jah (born 12 December 1973) in Kano State  ,Nigeria to one of Nigerian traditional rulers, Singer and a music entrapreneur Princess Stella Osagie. His 46th and 47th year birthday ceremonies were celeberated by his fans all over Europe and West Africa to feed vulnerable children.
Winning Jah's started his musical career at the age of six years , he was inspired by reggae musicians such as Lucky Dube, Peter Tosh, Bob Marley and Jimmy Cliff. In early 1990's, he turned international stardom and also rated as a reggae super star on Newspapers, with his debut album entitled "Big Man" which brought him to limelight in the Nigerian music industry, the album successfully sold 650,000 album units. In 2015, he recorded a campaign song titled "To Whom It May Concern" for UNICEF UK. In July 2016, he released his second studio album "Nouveau Business" under VP Records . In 2017, he released his 3rd studio album "Africa Inside Me" featuring Stephen Marley  in one of the tracks "Now I know made in Africa". In 2018 he released a single "EndTime" and peaked position #1 on Nigeria Itunes chart same year. 
In 1994, his net-worth was 12 million US dollars from his music sales and also classified amongst the top ten Nigerian most influential Nigerian Reggae stars, alongside other Nigerian music legends such as Majek Fashek, Ambassador of hope and peace Evi Edna Ogholi, Ras Kimono, Duncan Mighty, Tuface Idibia , Victor Essiet (The Mandators) and King Wadada.
In 2003, Winning Jah became the Managing director of Enorecords LLC previously known as Enorecords S.N.C, an indie record company founded by his mother Princess Stella Osagie. The record label has recording artistes such as Evi Edna Ogholi, King Wadada, Jossy Joe (music producer) , Official Lucky Dube band, Veronica Rudian, Frezzy, Soft Rezzy, and Minish 
Awards and recognitions
In 2018, he won the most prestigious Africa Grammy awards, also known as Obaland Royal awards  for "Best Edo state/Diaspora Philanthropist", " Best africa reggae artiste "  for his music merit.
In 2019 he received two prestigious APCN Humanitarian awards for “Best Charitable Singer of the Year” and “Best Nigerian Reggae act of the Year,  for his music merit.
Winning Jah in the media
- Dondona, Paola (22 January 2017). "Winning Jah. Africa inside me". Autopubblicato. ISBN 9791220022200 – via Google Books.
- "Winning Jah: West Africa celebrates Nigeria's most influential reggae..." 9 December 2019.
- "Reggae star, Winning Jah, announces release of new album | Premium Times Nigeria". 4 November 2017.
- "Il re del reggae esce con un nuovo album". www.vocepinerolese.it.
- "Try the TIDAL Web Player". listen.tidal.com.
- "Nigerian singer Winning Jah to perform at Amnesty International's Voices for Freedom". 5 April 2017.
- "Winning Jah nominated for Song for Amnesty Award | Music In Africa". web.archive.org. 14 February 2018.
- "Stop arresting Marijuana smokers, Winning Jah advises". 11 November 2016.
- "Reggae is not dead –Winning Jah".
- "Winning Jah celebrates vulnerable children on 47th birthday, success of EP". 31 December 2020.
- "Reggae Icon Fetes Thousands To Mark Birthday". Leadership Newspaper. 9 December 2019.
- "Untold story of reggae star Winning Jah's humanitarian work, spreading love through music". web.archive.org. 9 March 2017.
- Osunde, Ebobor. "Winning Jah". IMDb.
- "Nouveau Business". 22 January 2016 – via Open WorldCat.
- "Africa inside me". 22 January 2017 – via Open WorldCat.
- "Africa Inside Me - Winning Jah | Credits | AllMusic" – via www.allmusic.com.
- "EndTime - Winning Jah + Lyrics". web.archive.org. 6 April 2018.
- "Show promoters in Nigeria can't afford me-Winning Jah - Vanguard News". web.archive.org. 28 March 2018.
- "Enorecords LLC – Record Label | Artist Management". web.archive.org. 22 January 2021.
- "Popular Italian Pianist Set For Africa Tour". Leadership Newspaper. 17 January 2021.
- "BREAKING SILENCE AFTER 25 YEARS ON WORLD MUSIC STAGE! Africa's Queen of Reggae, EVI EDNA OGHOLI ready for international collaboration with AKON, Senegalese born America's Grammy Award Winner * Europe's Amazon of Rhythm was the first Nigerian mainstream female reggae artist that took music all over Africa * Remains first female musician to work with Ivorian music legend Tiken Jah Fakoly * New EP 'Peace and Love' released has a French track, titled 'Paris Est Belle' (Paris is Beautiful) with an Isoko reggae Jazz hit titled 'Urehe' meaning 'It is not Over Until is Over' * Signed mouth-watering contract on Enorecords LLC in Italy, where she made a record deal, artist management and distribution for five years * Reveal how Nigerian musicians can survive in face of on-going COVID-19 pandemic * "The death of Majek Fashek, was a great lose to Nigerian music industry and Africans at large. I felt Majek Fashek went on holidays because Rastas don't die"-Evi Edna Ogholi *BY GEORGE ELIJAH OTUMU/America Foreign Bureau Chief | NaijaStandardNewsPaper".
- "Stop arresting Marijuana smokers, Winning Jah advises". 9 November 2016.
- "Stop arresting Marijuana smokers, Winning Jah advises - Vanguard News". web.archive.org. 14 February 2018.
- Victor, Basola (2 March 2018). "The Genesis of Obaland Awards: Africa Grammy Awards". Independently Published – via Google Books.
- "Shatta Wale, Maja Spencer, Eedris Abdulkareem,Winning Jah, others set for Obaland Royal Awards - Vanguard News". web.archive.org. 20 January 2021.
- "OBALAND ROYAL AWARDS - Cici Tiwa Blog". web.archive.org. 20 January 2021.
- "Davido, Tiwa Savage, Wizkid, Winning Jah, Others For APCN Humanitarian Online Award 2020". Leadership Newspaper. 4 November 2020.
- "BREAKING NEWS: APCN HUMANITARIAN AWARDS ONLINE 2020 WINNERS AND HONOREES UNVEILED- EVI EDNA OGHOLI | Obaland Magazine". web.archive.org. 20 January 2021.