|Services||Financial Derivatives (Forex, CFDs), Investment|
Number of employees
Windsor Brokers is a financial services firm based in Limassol, Cyprus. The privately-owned firm provides financial derivatives investment services to retail and corporate investors, since its establishment in 1988.
Windsor Brokers started as a family-run business by Nicolas Abuaitah. It was founded in 1988 after being granted a license for its operations by the Central Bank of Cyprus and began offering online trading in 2001. Over the years, it expanded to become a notable investment firm, headed by his son Johny Abuaitah, who has been the CEO since 2014.
The firm was one of the earliest brokers to adopt the term lot for forex trading in 2003. It was licensed by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission in 2004. It extended product offerings since then and launched mobile trading in 2012. In 2013, it was ranked one of the top ten Cyprus Investment Firms based on capital reserves by CySec – the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
According to media reports published in 2018, Windsor Brokers has capital reserves of an estimated 40 million US$. It offers forex and CFD trading on bullion, oil, soft commodities, shares, and indices. The firm is known to offer the popular Metatrader platform MT4 since 2006.
Windsor Brokers is licensed and regulated by CySEC and complies with EU regulations. It is authorized by other EU regulators such as FCA (UK), BaFin (Germany) and the ACPR (France) to provide its services within their territory. It was the recipient of a Sound Industrial Relations Accreditation from the Employers and Industrialists Federation (OEB) in Cyprus in 2015.
- 2014 CIPA International Investment Awards
- 2014 CIBA Business Excellence Award
- 2017 Broker of the Year by Jordan Forex Expo & Awards
- 2017 Most Trusted Forex Broker by UK Forex Awards
In the media
- "Company on Crunchbase". www.crunchbase.com.
- "Johny Abuaitah, CEO of Windsor Brokers" (PDF). The Business Magazine of Cyprus. Retrieved 21 May 2020.
- "Windsor Brokers LTD. celebrates 25th Anniversary". No. 35. GOLD Magazine. March 2014. Retrieved 21 May 2020.
- Aziz Abdel-Qader (29 March 2019). "Windsor Brokers Opens its Jordanian Subsidiary in Amman". Finance Magnets.
- "Windsor Brokers capital adequacy ratio 7x higher than minimum requirement". Leap Rate - Online Trading News. 28 September 2016.
- Celeste Skinner (3 August 2018). "Windsor Brokers Acquires License from Jordan's Securities Regulator". Finance Magnets.
- "Windsor Brokers — Forex Broker Rating and Review 2020". Forex Ratings. Retrieved 21 May 2020.
- Retail FX Perspective. Forex - The Middle East Scope. July 2016. pp. 102–103.
- "Chief Executive Officer and one of the founders of Windsor Brokers Ltd". Best Invest Conference. Retrieved 21 May 2020.
- Pafitis, Effy (2016). Trading Places. Cyprus: GOLD Magazine. p. 102.
- "Windsor Brokers Ltd Awarded at the CIPA International Investment Awards". GOLD News. 10 September 2014. Retrieved 21 May 2020.
- "CIBA Award for Excellence 2016". Cyprus International Business Association. Retrieved 15 May 2020.
- "Windsor Brokers LTD takes home 2 awards from the Jordan Forex Expo". ventureentrepreneur.org. Retrieved 21 May 2020.
- "Windsor Brokers Awarded 'Most Trusted Broker 2017'". GOLD News. 9 October 2017.
- Windsor Brokers on Twitter
- Windsor Brokers on Facebook
- on 's channelYouTube
- Windsor Brokers linkedin page
- Windsor Brokers — Detailed Windsor Brokers Forex Broker
- Contact us - Forex | CFD | Stocks - Windsor Brokers
- Windsor Brokers Review – Forex Brokers Reviews & Ratings
- Is Windsor Brokers a Scam? - Detailed Windsor Brokers
- Windsor Brokers Review - Advantages. Platforms. Accounts
This article "Windsor Brokers" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.