Wedding Packages NYC
Wedding Packages NYC by Veronica Moya is a New York based elopement company that is known for managing micro-weddings. The company was founded in 2015 by the renowned bilingual wedding officiant Veronica Moya. Headquartered in New York, NY, Wedding Packages NYC is named as the fastest-growing elopement company in New York City.
Wedding Packages NYC gained special recognition from the City Clerk's office during the pandemic of 2020 for their ability to continue to provide wedding services outdoors, online, and also a drive-through ceremony service. Wedding Packages NYC headquarters offers a spacious courtyard & also a circular driveway, making it convenient for couples to be legally married in the safety of their car.
Wedding Packages NYC is the fastest growing elopement company in New York City. It was founded in 2015 by bilingual wedding officiant Veronica Moya. This company was created based on Veronica's own extensive experiences with weddings (including her own!). Over the past ten years, Miss. Moya has gained substantial experience in the New York wedding industry, as she has attended, organized, officiated & planned over 3,000 weddings. That’s an abundance of experience for her to share with the couples. Wedding Packages NYC was created for those couples who don’t want the stress or expense of a traditional wedding. The idea behind the inception of Wedding Packages NYC was to offer intimate wedding ceremonies for couples who prefer to have a small and meaningful celebration. Moya’s firm comprises a dedicated and experienced team of licensed wedding officiants, award-winning photographers, and Julliard trained musicians, who work together in perfect synergy to create the stress-free day that every couple dream of.
The company handles all the details for a successful, beautiful ceremony, freeing the couples from the burden of wedding planning, or the hassle of chasing after multiple vendors on their wedding day. This company is a one-stop shop. They handle every detail for a fraction of the going rate. Wedding Packages NYC recently partnered with Veronica's husband, Reverend Brad, owner of the Love Chapel in the Upper Westside of Manhattan. The Love Chapel resembles a Vegas Wedding Chapel located in the heart of New York City, and it provides the option to skip City Hall and get legally married in a more private environment. This is an ideal venue for those couples who don't want to be married in public places, like Central Park.
Moya started Wedding Packages NYC, a company that offers a wide range of wedding services, after gaining substantial experience in the wedding industry.
Wedding packages NYC was given the Couples Choice Award in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020. Wedding packages NYC is the ONLY wedding company recommended by the City Clerk's office of New York City.
This company was founded by the multiple New York City couples who wanted to have all the glamour of a New York wedding without the price tag.
Products and services
- Central Park Wedding Ceremony
- Central Park Wedding Photography
- All-inclusive Central Park Wedding Packages
- Top of The Rock Wedding Ceremony
- Top of the Rock Wedding Package
- Rooftop Wedding Packages
- 620 Loft & Garden Wedding Package
- Wedding Planning Services
- Wedding Consulting Services
- Hair & Makeup services for the bride & the wedding party
- Wedding musician services
- Bridal bouquet & Boutonniere
- "(BPRW) The Small Business Bootcamp for Women Celebrates its 8th Year Anniversary | Black PR Wire, Inc". (BPRW) The Small Business Bootcamp for Women Celebrates its 8th Year Anniversary. Retrieved 25 November 2020.
- Hsieh, Carina (15 November 2019). "Want to Plan the Best Christmas Proposal Ever? Start Here". Cosmopolitan. Retrieved 25 November 2020.
- "I had only two guests at my wedding". Manila Bulletin. 7 January 2018. Retrieved 25 November 2020.
- Haring, Bruce; Haring, Bruce (14 September 2019). "Friday Ratings: NBC's 'Dateline' Carries The Night For The Peacock Network". Deadline. Retrieved 25 November 2020.
- "Veronica Moya Growing the Youth through Intuitive Coaching". finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 25 November 2020.