|Add a Photo|
|Born||October 25, 1944|
|Education||Graduated in film directing|
|Alma mater||University of Belgrade|
Vladimir Andrić (Obrenovac, Serbia, Kingdom of Yugoslavia, 25 October 1944) is a Serbian writer, playwright, director and long-term editor of the Children's and School Program of Radio-Television Belgrade. He is the author of television series for children Good Night, Children and Adventure, six theatre dramas, about twenty radio dramas and several film scripts. He directed the first version of the film The Hat by Professor Kosta Vujić. He is the winner of numerous awards for his literary works, namely the award of Politikas entertainer, the Dragon's children's games, Neven, Zlatni ključić, and others. He lives and works in Obrenovac.
Vladimir Lale Andrić was born on October 25, 1944, in Obrenovac. He finished elementary school in Obrenovac and high school in Valjevo. He graduated in film directing at the Faculty of Dramatic Arts in Belgrade, in the class of Professor Hugo Klein. From 1968, he worked in the editorial office of the Children's Program of Radio-Television Belgrade.
As a high school student, he published songs in the Valjevo newspaper Napred, the Belgrade Student and the Šabac magazine Ustvari. He most often published poems and short stories in the magazine's Mali Neven, Neven, Mons Aureus, Detinjstvo, Ulaznica and Politike. He has published thirteen books of poetry and prose, some of which have been published several times, the most famous of which are:
- Srce an zidu (Heart on the Wall, 1988)
- Pustolov (2001)
- Daj mi krila jedan krug (Give Me Wings a Circle, 2008)
- Zamalo da me popiju mačke (Cats Almost Drank Me, 2006)
- Good night, kids
- Notebook over notebooks, 1975
- New Year's gifts, 1975
- Forward blue brown and black, 1981.
- Evening Elephant, 1987
- Heart on the Wall, 1988
- Letters from the first, 1997.
- Two Coasts, 1997
- Adventurer, 2001
- Through the ravines of Obrenovac, 2004.
- Give me wings one round, 2006.
- I almost got cats, 2006
- Ear Harvest, 2007
- Read the Wind Favorite Books, 2010
- Adventure stories, 2012
- Lale Rashin in the middle of the world, 2012
- Politika's Entertainer Award
- Dragon Children's Games Award
- Neven Award
- Golden Key Award
- Janosević, Ivana. Biobibliography of Vladimir Andrić. Retrieved October 9, 2017.
- Andrić, Vladimir. Tulip Rashin in the middle of the world. National Library "Stefan Prvovencani". Retrieved October 9, 2017.
- Andrić, Vladimir. Adventurer (4th ed.). Belgrade: Radio-Television of Serbia. ISBN 978-86-81733-74-5. Retrieved October 9, 2017.
- Andrić, Vladimir (1988). Srce na zidu. Srpska književna zadruga. ISBN 978-86-379-0071-9.
- Andrić, Vladimir (2001). Pustolov. Radio-televizija Srbije. ISBN 978-86-81733-20-2.
- Andrić, Vladimir (2008). Daj mi krila jedan krug. Kreativni centar. ISBN 978-86-7781-490-8.
- Andrić, Vladimir (2006). Zamalo da me popiju mačke: književne raznolije. Međunarodni festival poezije "Smederevska pesnička jesen". ISBN 978-86-84201-23-4.
- Vladimir Andrić - autor - Knjizara.com
- Vladimir Andrić i Slavčo Malenov dobitnici Nagrade za životno
- Pustolov - Vladimir Andrić - Google Books
This article "Vladimir Andrić" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.