Vishwa Mohan Tiwari
Vishwa Mohan Tiwari
|Add a Photo|
Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India
Vishwa Mohan Tiwari (V.M. Tiwari) was born on February 1935 in Jabalpur, a city in Madhya Pradesh, India. He is a famous creative writer, advisor, poet and meditation teacher. His mother was Vimal Devi and father Har Narayan who was the principal of Hitkarni Higher Secondary School in a place called Devtaal in Garha district in Jabalpur. His father was awarded the National teacher's award in 1972 from V.V. Giri (The President of India).
He has done Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Aviation Electronic from Cranfield Institute of Technology, UK in 1966 and BE in Electronics and Telecommunication from Jabalpur Engineering College in 1956.
V.M. Tiwari is a retired Air Vice Marshall. He retired on 28 Feb 1991 and started his new journey as writer, poet and medication teacher with that he also contributed in social servicing for 14 years from 2007 to 2014 by being a teacher and also taking the responsibility as Secretary General at Baal Vikaas Bhaaraatee (BVB).
In Baall Vikaas Bhaaraatee (BVB), he has got three main aims to make the world a joyful place for children. His primary aim is to make the world a better place by making human beings more sensitive and more affectionate towards each other and secondarily change the way of teaching to make it more enjoyable and attractive through narration of educational and methodological stories to children like from Hitopadesh, Panchatanra, Vikram Betal, Mahabharata, Ramayan etc. and tertiary aim is which is more connect with the primary main that is not just to limit the purpose of education to living but it should be more about making people more human. With these three great main he worked for Baal Vikaas Bhaaratee (BVB) which is more about nurturing human values in children though great stories. He created a new way of narrating epic stories to children which develops questioning and enhances thinking faculty to increase their self confidence.
Editor of Authors Guild Of India's magazine for 10 years,
Editor of hindi.kalkion.com from 2010-14
He has done some great work in the field of writing with a great command over three languages French, English and Hindi. Some of his great works like Joy Of Bird Watching (English), Electroniki Yuddh Kalaa, Nai Dishaa and many more. For which is has been awarded by many national and international awards from the President and Vice President of India.
1 . Nai Dishaa, -Alekha Prakaashan 2010
2. Suno Manu, -Kitab Ghar. 2010
3. Missileman Abdul kalaam,– Vaigyanik Drishtikon, Jaipur 2009
4. Chhawiyaan aur Chhawiyaan (Photo – Vishwa Mohan; Poems – PratapSehgal), Kitab Ghar 2005
5. Vijnynaan Kaa Aanand – Aalekh Prakaashan 2005
6. Hindi Yaatraa Saahitya Kaa Itihaas:- Aalekh Prakaashan 2004
7. Bodhi Wraksha Kay Neechay (Hindi, Poems),-Medha Prakashan 2003
8 ‘Joy Of Bird Watching (English), -NBT (National Book Trust) 2002Book
9. ‘Sabsay Balawaan Kaun – Pitambar Publication 2002
10.‘Upagraha ke Baahar Bheetar’ w. Dr. R K Tewari, - Publications Division 2001
11.‘Aanand Panchhee Nihaaran Kaa’, - NBT 1998
12. ‘The High Tech War Of Twentieth Century’, with Dr. R K Tewari; - Vikas Pub 1996
13. ‘Gulf War 91– (Hindi), -Bhagirath Sewa Sansthan 1991
14. ‘Zindigi Phir Phir Meray Kareeb Hai’ (Travelogues) -B.S.Sansthan, Gaziabad 1991.
15.‘Saral Vedic Ganit, -B.S.Sansthan 1990
16. ‘Electroniki Yuddh Kalaa’ ( Electronic Warfare), -B.S.Sansthan 1989
17. ‘Bayghar’ ( Anthology of Poems), -B.S.Sansthan 1987
18. Kyaa Raamaayana men Uttarakaand Prakshep hai. - Booklet 2011
Translation of Books
1. Mat ro Ekaakee Darpan; Poems of Deepa Agarwal, 2010 (EH)
2. Ek Chidiyaa Kaa Giranaa; Autobiography of Salim Ali (EH) N.B.T. 2005 (The fall of a sparrow).
3. My Favourite Stories (Children), (EH) Pitambar Publication, Delhi 2004
4. Five Hindi Poets; (HE). Sampark Prakaashan,2004
5. Bayghar; (Hindi to Uriyaa), Trans. Dr. Sudhanshu Nayak; Vidya Sagar Pub., Katak 2004
6. Ignis Shattered; by Divik Ramesh; (HE), w. A. Prakash, Writers Workshop, Kolkata. 2003
7. ‘Vedic Ganit’ (EH) Mathematics, Motilal Banarasi Das 1991
8. ‘Safed Raatayn Kaalay Din’ 1977 (Swedish to English to Hindi)
9. ‘Kirnon Kaa Rahasyamaya Sansaar’ 1975 (HE)
This article "Vishwa Mohan Tiwari" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.