Vinati Organics Limited
|Public (BSE - 524200) (NSE VINATIORGA)|
|Revenue||INR11,080 million (US$150 million)|
Number of employees
Vinati Organics Limited (VOL) is an Indian company headquartered out of Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Vinati Organics Limited manufactures specialty chemicals and organic intermediaries and is a leading manufacturer and exporter of Isobutylbenzene (IBB) and 2-Acrylamido 2-Methylpropanesulfonic Acid (ATBS).
Mr. Vinod Saraf, established Vinati Organics Limited in 1989. In 1991, the first manufacturing unit was established in Mahad, Maharashtra to manufacture Isobutylene Benzene (IBB). The second unit was established in 2002 at Lote, Maharashtra to manufacture ATBS and over the years some more products were added in both the units. The specialty chemicals manufactured by Vinati Organics Limited cater to some of the largest industrial and chemical companies.
Mr.Vinod Saraf is the Executive Chairman and Ms.Vinati Saraf Mutreja is the Managing Director and CEO of the company.
Vinati Organics Limited is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE - 524200) and the National Stock Exchange of India Ltd (NSE- VINATIORGA). It is included in the S&P BSE 500 Index  and the NIFTY500 Index 
Vinati Organics Limited manufactures products which cater to sectors like pharmaceuticals, water treatment, construction, emulsions and paint, agrochemicals, mining, paper, leather, oil drilling, perfumery, anti-oxidants. It exports its products to more than 35 countries.
Butyl Phenols: Vinati Organics Limited has forward integrated to manufacture 4 IB derivatives - Para Tertiary Butyl Phenol (PTBP), Ortho Tertiary Butyl Phenol (OTBP), 2,4 Di Tertiary Butyl Phenol (2,4 DTBP) & 2,6 Di Tertiary Butyl Phenol (2,6 DTBP). These products find application in the perfumery, resins, plastic additives and anti-oxidants.
Other Specialty Products: Vinati Organics Limited is backward integrated into manufacturing Isobutylene (IB), one of the key raw materials for making ATBS. IB is used in manufacturing agro-based chemicals, food additives and anti-oxidants too. Vinati Organics Limited also manufactures High Purity Methyl Tertiary Butyl Ether (HP-MTBE), Tertiary Butyl Amine (TB-Amine), Tertiary Butyl Benzoic Acid (PTBBA), Methyl 4-Tertiary Butyl Benzoate (PTBMB), Hexene and other industrial monomers on a small scale.
Awards and Recognition
• Most Promising Company of the Year Award at the India Business Leader Awards 
• SME of the Year by the Business Standard Annual Awards 2019 
• The Economic Times Family Business Awards nominated Ms. Mutreja as the Outstanding Woman Business Leader for 2019 
• Ms. Vinati Saraf Mutreja was listed in The Economic Times annual ‘India’s Top 40 under Forty’ for 2019. 
In the media
- "Stock Share Price | Get Quote | BSE". www.bseindia.com.
- "NIFTY500 Index".
- "CNBC-TV18 IBLA 2020: Arun Jaitley posthumously given 'Hall of Fame' award". cnbctv18.com.
- Reporter, B. S. (10 February 2020). "Business Standard Annual Awards 2019: High-powered jury selects best seven". Business Standard India.
- "The Economic Times Family Business Awards | Awarding Excellence". ETFBA.
- "40 Under Forty | India's hottest business leaders 2019". The Economic Times.
- Vinati Organics Ltd. - Moneycontrol
- Vinati Organics Ltd - financial results and price chart - Screener
- Vinati Organics Company History Information
- Vinati Organics Limited on linkedin
- Vinati Organics Ltd. - The Economic Times
- Vinati Organics Ltd Live Stock Price , Vinatiorga Live Share
- Vinati Organics: Reports, Company History, Directors Report
- Company Profile for Vinati Organics Ltd - Reuters India
- Vinati Organics Ltd - Company Profile and News - Bloomberg
- Vinati Organics Ltd. Share Price | Live BSE/NSE
- Vinati Organics Ltd. - Latest news, views and updates
- Vinati Organics Limited-Maharashtra - Company CSR Profile
- Vinati Organics Ltd Stock Price - The Financial Express
This article "Vinati Organics Limited" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.