|Born||May 15, 1951|
Neverkino, Penza Region, Russia
|Alma mater||Penza State University|
|Institutions||Penza State University|
Viktor Usmanov (May 15 1951, Neverkino, Penza Region, Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic, Union of Soviet Socialist Republics) is a Russian scholar in the field of pedagogy. Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Candidate of Engineering Sciences, Professor. Acting rector of Penza State Technological University from 2016 to 2019.
Corresponding Member of the International Academy of Informatization (1997). Corresponding Member of the Academy for Informatization of Education (1999). Full member of the International Academy of Sciences of Pedagogical Education (2005). Honoured Worker of Higher Education of the Russian Federation (2002).
Viktor Usmanov was born in the village of Neverkino, Penza Region on May 15, 1951 .
In 1973 he graduated from Penza State University with a degree in Design and Production of Electronic Computing Equipment. He worked at PPI (now PSU) as an engineer, assistant and associate professor from 1973 to 1987.
From 1987 to 2003 he worked as Vice-Rector for Scientific and Educational work, from 1989 to 2004 he was Head of the Department of Automation and Control (concurrently), and from 2004 to 2011 he was the First Vice-Rector of Penza State Technological University.
From January 27, 2011 to August 11, 2016, he held the position of Vice-Rector for Research at Penza State University of Architecture and Construction.
In 2016-2019 he was Acting Rector of Penza State Technological University.
Since September 2019, he has been working at Penza State University as the first Deputy Head of the Educational and Methodological Office.
In 1981 he defended his thesis for the degree of Candidate of Sciences at Moscow Aviation Institute on the topic "Structural design method for designing analog-digital devices." In 1985-1986 he completed a ten-month research internship at Polytechnic Institute of Turin (Italy).
In 2006 he defended his thesis for the degree of Doctor of Sciences at Moscow Pedagogical State University on the topic "Intensive technologies for managing the students’ independent work in the process of their vocational training".
His research interests include: information technology in education, professional education.
He is the author of over 250 research publications and learning and teaching works.
- Usmanov V.V., Alekseev V.E., Frolov V.M. Recommendations for the development of study guides for distance learning: a study guide. - Penza: Publishing house of PenzSTU, 1998. 55 p.
- Usmanov V.V., Goryunova V.V. Logical aspects of artificial intelligence in control systems: monograph. - Penza: Publishing house of PenzSTU, 1999. 162 p.
- Usmanov V.V. Vocational Education: Cognitive Technology and Individualization of Learning Practice: a study guide. - Penza: Publishing house of PenzTI, 1999. 110 p.
- Usmanov V.V. Automated processing of experimental information using methods of disperse, correlation and regression analysis: a study guide. - Penza: Publishing House of PenzTI, 1999.
- Usmanov V.V., Proshin I.A., Proshin A.I., Proshin D.I. Mathematical modeling and information processing in computer studies: monograph. - Penza: Publishing house of PenzTI, 2000. 422 p.
- Usmanov V.V., Ovchinnikov V.A., Pushkarev T.M. Design and technological support for the production of computers: a study guide. - Penza: PSU Publishing House, 2002. 216 p.
- Usmanov V.V. Educational activities and ranking mechanisms: a study guide. - Penza: Publishing house of PenzTI, 2002. 60 p.
- Usmanov V.V., Doroshina I.G. Psychology of vocational education: lecture notes. - Penza: Publishing House of PenzTI, 2003. 110 p.
- Usmanov V.V., Parshina T.B. Psychology and pedagogy: study guide / ed. Usmanov V.V. - Penza: Publishing house of PSTA, 2004. 132 p.
- Usmanov V.V., Burlyukina E.V., Vasilchenko N.G., Moiseev V.B. Organizational and economic mechanisms for the formation of a multilevel educational complex: monograph. - Penza: Publishing house of PSTA, 2005. 216 p.
- Usmanov V.V. Independent work of students: organization and control in the process of vocational training: monograph. - Ulyanovsk, 2006. 278 p.
- Usmanov V.V., Kozhitov L.V., Zlatin P.A., Demin V.A., Lunev A.P., Avramov Yu.S., Kalashnikov N.P., Bebenin V.G. Public and professional accreditation of economic specialties: monograph. - M .: MSIU, 2008. 148 p.
- Usmanov V.V., Razuvaev S.G., Razuvaev I.S. Professional self-determination and professional socialization of students in a multilevel educational organization: monograph. - Prague: Vĕdtcko vydavatelské centrum "Sociosféra-CZ", 2016. 223 p.
- Viktor Usmanov was appointed Acting Rector of PenzSTU, information portal "PenzaDays.RU"
- Usmanov Viktor Vasilyevich website of EMO PSU
- Electronic library of theses dslib.net
- Биография Виктора Усманова на сайте Пензенского государственного университета pnzgu.ru (26.01.2021). Дата обращения 27 января 2021
This article "Viktor Usmanov" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.