|Add a Photo|
|Birth name||Victor Ifeanyi Onodu|
|Also known as||Meegi|
|Born||February 12, 1998|
|Years active||2018 –present|
Victor Ifeanyi Onodu (born 12 Febuary 1998), popularly known as Meegi is a Nigerian fashion model, musician and one of the Shuavy duo which is a the brand name for himself and his brother Zeegi. Victor Onodu, started his music at age and had performed on several stages. He, also, began to stitched garments together in order to create a new style and design at the age of 16.
Meegi was born in Enugu, Nigeria and lived in London throughout his Shuavy fashion session in Stratford, London. Meegi started to dance and vocal at the age of 9. He started his fashion career by customizing garments at the age of 16 with his brother Zeegi. In 2018 Meegi and his brother Joshua Onodu successfully launched a pop-up store in Stratford London. Meegi fashion is mainly based on London street style.
After succeeding in the fashion industry Meegi and Zeegi step into the music industry. Meegi is a multi-talented person. He can rap, sing, and dance. At a very young age, Meegi gets success in the fashion industry and launches his own fashion brand which becomes very successful. For Meegi work ethic matters his simple motto is that he wants to reach his full potential with his brother Meegi, and also want to encourage everyone to do the same.
Meegi is a fashion stylist, fashion model, artist and dancer. Zeegi and Meegi owns a fashion brand, which is Shuavy fashion. In this, they are working on casual style and street style. They were featured in London Post 2019 cover. In the music industry, they are working on Afrobeat, hip hop, and R&B style. He is signed to Bingmen Records.
- ↑ Unplugged, Storytellers (2020-09-04). "Meegi – Victor Onodu, The Fashion Model and Entertainer…". BetterAuds. Retrieved 2020-09-11.
- ↑ Team, Bitgog (2020-09-04). "His top goal is to become one of the top African entertainers in the nearest future! Meet Victor Onodu, popularly known as Meegi..." Bitgog. Retrieved 2020-09-15.
- ↑ "toopics". www.toopics.com. Retrieved 2020-09-11.
- ↑ "Meegi Shuavy: Meet Victor Onodu, A Reputable Fashion Model and Artist". Richest 2020. 2020-09-01. Retrieved 2020-09-11.
- ↑ Ikeru, Austine (2019-06-17). "EXCLUSIVE: High-flying Shuavy duo Zeegi and Meegi Discuss Future Plans". Austine Media. Retrieved 2020-09-15.
- ↑ Shuavy, Zeegi. "Home". Zeegi Shuavy. Retrieved 2020-09-11.
- Victor Onodu, popularly known as Meegi is multi talented! Fashion Stylist, Model, and a Musician!
- BetterAuds - Victor Onodu, popularly known as Meegi
- Tag: Victor Onodu | TuneNaija
- Fambase provides an unbiased social network 'Lit'
- Victor Onodu on Instagram
This article "Victor Onodu" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.