Vibhav Kant Upadhyay
Vibhav Kant Upadhyay
|Add a Photo|
|Born||December 10, 1969|
Agra, Uttar Pradesh, india
|Alma mater||University of Allahabad|
|Organization||India Center Foundation|
Vibhav Kant Upadhyay (born December 10, 1969) is an Indian development leader. He is currently the chairman of India Center Foundation. He is also the founder and director general of India Japan Global Partnership (IJGP). He is best known for his support to establish better relations between India & Japan. IJGPS was the first edition of Global Partnership Summit (GPS).
India-Japan Global Partnership Summit (IJGPS)
India-Japan Global Partnership Forum 2010 is an initiative by Vibhav and India Center Foundation with a mission of Two Nations One Goal. The framework of India- Japan Global Partnership (IJGP) , is being taken forward through the institutionalized platform of India-Japan Global Partnership Summit. It is considered a historical initiative which has opened up a new chapter in India Japan relations. He had persuaded Hon. Yoshirō Mori the prime minister of Japan to visit India in 2000.
Upadhyay is involved in contemplating, proclaiming, incubating, incorporation and execution of solutions for socio-economic challenges that will help the nations be more Energy efficient, Environmentally responsible and achieve Sustainable developments.
Upadhyay addressed the IJGPS Opening Ceremony in 2011 with the notable speakers Hon. Shinzō Abe (Prime minister of Japan), Mukesh Ambani (The Indian Businessman), Yoshirō Mori (Former prime minister of Japan), Sam Pitroda, Yukio Hatoyama (Former prime minister of Japan), Naoto Kan (Former prime minister of Japan), Bhupinder Singh Hooda (Chief Minister of Haryana), Alok Prasad (Ambassador of India to Japan) and others. the Trans Asian Buddhist Circuit(TABC), and the Smart Cities Initiative (SCI). Under his aegis, the leadership of India and Japan supported the unique partnership between the cities of Varanasi and Kyoto, which attempts to make Varanasi a Heritage Smart City in lines of Kyoto.
In the media
- "KG Suresh: India and Japan have an equally long past and future | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis". dna. 22 September 2011.
- "Vibhav Upadhyay". Eternal Mewar Newspaper. 141: 6. 14 April 2013.
- "India Center Foundation- 10 proud years". 21 May 2012.
- "Hum Japan Ko Dil De Chuke Sanam! - Times of India". The Times of India.
- Rawat, Virendra Singh (19 September 2011). "DMIC to boost investment in up". Business Standard India.
- "Vibhav Kant Upadhyay". www.vibhav.org.
- "Two Nations One Goal - India Japan Global Partnership Summit". India Japan Global Partnership Summit.
- "Shinzo Abe - IJGPS Opening Ceremony - Keynote Address". 26 September 2011.
- "Mukesh Ambani - IJGPS Opening Ceremony - Keynote Address". 29 September 2011.
- "East meets Far East". The Hindu.
- "Smart Knowledge and Agriculture Corridor (SKAC)". 11 October 2012.
- "Smart Knowledge and Agriculture Corridor - India Center Foundation". India Center Foundation.
- "India-Japan Global Partnership Summit to focus on strengthening Trans-Asian Buddhist circuit". The Financial Express.
- "ICF proposed Kyoto-Varanasi agreement signed during PM Modi's visit to Japan". 19 September 2014.
- "Vibhav Kant Upadhyay". www.pressreader.com. 30 Nov 2013.
- Vibhav Kant Upadhyay on linkedin
- Vibhav Kant Upadhyay - Global Blockchain Organization
- Timeline - India Center
- Vibhav Kant Upadhyay - Manipal University
- Vibhav Kant Upadhyay: Latest News, Videos and Photos on dnaindia
- Vibhav Kant Upadhyay's email & phone | India Center Foundation
- Vibhav Kant Upadhyay on Twitter
- Vibhav Kant Upadhyay – Urban News Digest
- How an Indian, married into Japan's first family, is changing the India, Japan and the US trilateral
- Mr. Vibhav Kant Upadhyay, Chairman, India Center Foundation
This article "Vibhav Kant Upadhyay" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.