|Industry||Chemical,2D nanomaterials and graphene Manufacturing|
|Headquarters||Cheltenham, United Kingdom|
Versarien PLC is a UK based company involved in manufacturing of high end chemicals, 2D nanomaterials and graphene. The company was founded in 2010 by Neill Ricketts in Cheltenham, United Kingdom. The Versarien group incorporates a number of businesses including Total Carbide Limited, 2-DTech Limited, AAC Cyroma Limited, Cambridge Graphene Limited, and Gnanomat. The companies main products include 2D nanomaterials, graphene, and have several proprietary branded products including Nanene, Polygrene, Biogrene and Hexotene.
In December 2020 the group added Hanwha Aerospace as a shareholder in exchange for a raft of IP and patents  , and in November 2020 inked a contract with MOD division the DSTL for £1.95 million  . In April 2020 news was released notifying a collaboration with Rolls Royce working on the next generation of aero engines . In July 2020 the company was awarded an Innovate UK loan of £5 million, the largest amount awarded to date, specifically for a project named G SCALE, (an acronym for Graphene-Seat, Concrete, Arch, Leisure, Elastomer) which is designed to enable Versarien to significantly increase its manufacture of quality assured graphene . It trades on the UK AIM market under the ticker VRS.
The company is registered as a verified graphene producer with the Graphene Council 
- "Vox Markets Regulatory News". Vox Markets. Vox Markets. Retrieved 22 December 2020.
- "Hanwha Aerospace organizes graphene business... Sale of shares to Versaren of England". The Guru Global News. Retrieved 23 December 2020.
- "£1.95 million Development Agreement". Vox markets DSTL RNS.
- "VERSARIAN SECURES £1.95M DSTL AGREEMENT". Insider Media Limited. 24 November 2020. Retrieved 24 November 2020.
- "BIGGEST INNOVATE UK LOAN TO DATE SECURED BY CHELTENHAM GRAPHENE COMPANY". Business and Innovation Magazine. Retrieved 1 July 2020.
- "The Graphene Council Register of Verified Producers". The Graphene Council. Retrieved 10 April 2019.
This article "Versarien PLC" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.