|Chris Nardone, President CEO |
Number of employees
Venture Music is a Nashville, TN-based creative music marketing agency. It was founded in 2013 by current president and CEO Chris Nardone. The company uses a combination of direct-to-fan marketing, digital advertising,social media management, creative design, and streaming promotion to grow their clients presence within the music industry.
Venture Music was originally formed as a music management firm by current president and CEO Chris Nardone. As a management company, Venture would also perform digital marketing campaigns for their clients, a move that would begin the firms transition from management to marketing. After becoming disenchanted with the various aspects of management, CEO Chris Nardone pivoted the company to focus solely on digital marketing. Six months after the reorientation, Venture began working with Moon Taxi as the band transitioned off label to become independent. The band signed with RCA Records following the partnership.
In 2019, Venture would white-label playlister Dustin Boyer, marking the beginning of a rapid expansion of Venture. By mid-2020, Venture had grown to 9 employees, allowing them to increase the number of clients they marketed to more than 40. The company also partnered with major ingrooves Music Group.
Venture Academy Online
In September 2020, Venture Music launched an online 12-week marketing-workshop titled "Music Marketing Workshop: Creating a Roadmap for Online Growth." The workshop was developed in response to the COVID-19 pandemic with the goal of sharing knowledge with entrepreneurs unable to develop their projects as a result of worldwide social distancing.
- LeBlank, Larry. "Interview: Chris Nardone". Celebrity Access. Celebrity Access. Retrieved 18 November 2020.
- "Who We Are". Venture Music. Venture Music. Retrieved 18 November 2020.
- Marz, Tommy. "Interview: Chris Nardone – Venture Music". Sound Vapors. Sound Vapors. Retrieved 18 November 2020.
- Shippen, F Reid. "Chris Nardone". A Minor in Reality. Spotify. Retrieved 18 November 2020.
- Goetz, Rick. "BOTS AND THIRD-PARTY PLAYLISTS". MusicConsultant.com. Music Consultant. Retrieved 18 November 2020.
- Georgiadis, Fotis. "Chris Nardone of Venture Music: Brand Makeovers; 5 Things You Should Do To Upgrade and Re-Energize Your Brand and Image". Authority Magazine. Medium. Retrieved 4 December 2020.
- "Moon Taxi". Venture Music. Venture Music. Retrieved 4 December 2020.
- Waters, Michael. "'Streaming farms' are Spotify's newest credibility problem". The Hustle. Hustle Con Media. Retrieved 4 December 2020.
- "Venture Music Expands Company With New Partnership And Staff". All Access. All Access Music Group. Retrieved 4 December 2020.
- "Venture Music Launches 12-Week Online Digital Strategies Course". All Access. All Access Music Group. Retrieved 3 December 2020.
- "Nashville-Based Marketing Collective Announces "Venture Academy"". Shore Fire Media. Shore Fire Media. Retrieved 3 December 2020.
- Courtney, Ian. "Venture Music Launches Online Music Marketing Workshop". Celebrity Access. Celebrity Access. Retrieved 3 December 2020.
This article "Venture Music" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.