Udu Moses Ogechi
Udu Moses Ogechi
|Add a Photo|
|Born||July 4, 1977|
Ebonyi State, Nigeria
|Occupation||Police officer and Writer|
Udu Moses Ogechi is the Nigerian Chief Superintendent of police. He is currently the commanding officer Nig/Benin enhanced joint border patrol, seme-lagos. Ogechi hails from Ivo, in Ebonyi State.
Before his appointment as the commanding officer Nigeria/Benin enhanced joint border patrol, seme-lagos, he was the commanding officer mopol 43, Lion Building, Marina, Lagos, He was in charge diplomatic protections of all the missions as a Commander and he was also responsible for the overall management and operations of the NPF mopol 43.
CSP Udu Moses Ogechi, hails from Ivo LGA of Ebonyi state and was born on 4th July, 1977. He was enlisted into the Nigeria Police Force on 15th August, 2002 as a cadet ASP and was commissioned 21st Feb, 2004.
He has over twenty-five (25) certificates under United Nations and advanced detective course at staff college, Jos (PSC) including the one with Tadoc Turkish academic for drugs and organized crime Ankara
Career in nigeria police force
He joined the Nigeria Police Force as a cadet assistant superintendent of police in 2002 and trained at the Police academy kano, Kano state. He worked as the Officer in Charge (OC) of general investigation at the FCIID Alagbon Police Station in ikoyi, Lagos State He has served at different levels including Commander federal task force on narcotics and counterfeit drugs(NAFDAC), he led the operations to mention a few.
Ogechi also has extensive international experience, he worked with United Nations for peace keeping and also attended Tadoc Turkish academic for drugs organized crime to help reduce crime rate and manage security of the country, and he has bagged over 25 certificates under united nation and advanced detective course at staff college, Jos(PSC). He is a member of the international red cross.
He has worked with state CID, Panti Lagos, then he moved to become one of the youngest unit commander/squadron provost at Mopol 20 Ikeja, Lagos due to his active service he was moved to Yobe state, where he was the unit commander JTF postiskum for the fight against Boko Haram, he was then assigned to work with the united nation.
It may interest you to know that the Commanding officer CSP Udu Moses Ogechi has worked and served his Father’s land Nigeria in the following capacities:
- FCIID Alagbon as the OC general investigation
- Commander federal task force on Narcotic and counterfeit drugs (NAFDAC)
- Worked at state CID Panti, Lagos
- Unit Commander/squandron provost Mopol 20 Ikeja, Lagos.
- Unit commander/Component Commander sector 2 STF Jos
- Unit Commander JTF Potiskum _ Yobe
- Worked in UN as officer in charge of recruitment and training in Liberia
- Commander MOPOL Number 43 squadron, lion building Marina Lagos before his present redeployment as the Commander Nig/Benin Enhanced Joint Border Patrol, Seme-Lagos
- Member International Association of Chiefs of Police
- Member International Red Cross
- Shooting and writing.
You may as well wish to know that the Commanding Officer is a prolific writer and he has written several books which include:
Books Written by Ogechi
- Across the borders
- Go where you are celebrated
- Blame the victim
- We have had enough
- The admiral
- Who commands the commander
- Udu Moses Ogechi on linkedin
- Commander Ogechi: Sanitizing Mile11/Seme Road Menace
- Nigeria: One Million Light Weapons Circulating in Nigeria
This article "Udu Moses Ogechi" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.