|Founder||J.A.L. (John) van Engelen|
Number of locations
Tritium Advies is a Dutch consultancy and engineering firm that operates in soil, water, air and asbestos research, noise, building physics, quality, health and safety and the environment, spatial planning, ecology, energy, safety and project management. In addition to the head office in Nuenen, the office also has offices in Arkel, Prinsenbeek, Neer and Rijkevoort. The company's mission is to create and maintain a clean and safe living environment for Human|humans and Animal|animals. To achieve this, sustainable, safe and efficient solutions are devised for issues in the field of construction, safety and the environment. The company has grown through participations and acquisitions, among other things.
Tritium Advies was founded in 1984 in a garage by three chemistry teachers. In 1994 the company was split into Tritium Advice and Tritium Microbiology; two separate companies that each follow their own path. In 1998 J.A.L. (John) van Engelen director of Tritium Advies, which at that time was mainly engaged in environmental hygiene soil research. From 1998 onwards, many new services have been added to the service package in order to unburden clients as much as possible.  In 2020 Tritium Advies will be # 52 in the list of largest consultancy and engineering firms in the Netherlands. 
The director of Tritium Advies is J.A.L. of Angels. The MT team consists of 6 other people. Since 2019, Tritium Advies has a works council (OR); an employee participation body that represents the interests of employees and has a say in company policy.
Acquisitions and Participations
- DvL Milieu en Techniek (2009)
- Physicon (2010)
- Adico Milieutechniek (2013)
- Öko-Care (2017)
- Research into Lead in the soil at playgrounds in the province of South Holland South.
- Research in collaboration with the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM) into GenX.
- 14,000 m² energy-supplying new construction for Weener XL. 
- ↑ "Over Tritium". Tritium. Tritium Advies. Retrieved 11 August 2020.
- ↑ "Grotere ingenieursbureaus weer aan de leiding". Technischweekblad. TW. Retrieved 11 August 2020.
- ↑ "De kogel is door de kerk, Tritium heeft een OR!". Tritium. Tritium Advies. Retrieved 11 August 2020.
- ↑ "Energieleverende nieuwbouw voor leer- en ontwikkelbedrijf". www.architectenweb.nl. Architectenweb. Retrieved 11 August 2020.
This article "Tritium Advies" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.