Dr. Trinetra Haldar Gummaraju
|Born||June 17, 1997|
Dr. Trinetra Haldar Gummaraju (born 17 June 1997) is an Indian LGBTQ+ advocate, Internship medical intern, actress, and content creator. She is widely known for discussing transgender rights, political issues, feminism and intersectionality on Instagram, where she has a large following. She was one of the first openly transgender Indian content creators in the Indian entertainment industry. She is also Karnataka's first openly transgender doctor.  Her work often includes her experiences navigating through a conservative and largely transphobic society and profession. She rose to prominence over 2018 and 2019 as she started sharing her journey of medical, legal and social transition on Instagram and Youtube. Due to her gender identity and political views, she has often been the subject of trolling and abuse.
- Singh, Shambhavi Raj (2020-06-23). "In Conversation With Trinetra Haldar Gummaraju—Resisting Ind0ctrination, Raising Awareness". Feminism In India. Retrieved 2020-12-28.
- Raj, Arpita (2019-09-04). "The Trinetra Method: How This Vlogger Is Making a Change Post 377". TheQuint. Retrieved 2020-12-28.
- "Positive news alert: Karnataka's first trans-woman doctor, Trinetra, shares her inspiring journey". hindustantimes.com. Retrieved 2020-12-28.
- "Trinetra set to be Karnataka's first transwoman medico - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2020-12-28.
- Agrawal, Palak. "'Call Me Doctor Now': This Trans Woman Shut People Who Abused, Trolled Her". The Logical Indian. Retrieved 2020-12-28.
This article "Trinetra Gummaraju" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.