|Add a Photo|
|Alma mater||OCAD University|
|Known for||Known for his horror related works|
Trevor Henderson is a Canadian illustrator, artist and writer, commonly known for his horror related works. Henderson has released several books and graphic novels. He is also known for creating various internet cryptids, such as Siren Head, Cartoon Cat, Long Horse and many more.
Henderson started his career by releasing his own books. His first was Odd Noises in Empty Room, which is a collection of short horror stories with ghost drawings in it, and his second is a short comic, Bad Things Coming. Henderson is primarily inspired by monsters from various movies from 1970's to 1980's. On his Instagram account, he uploaded various horror images which he made, which gained popularity, and his followers started making compilations of Henderson's images, which quickly grew in popularity.
Henderson has also been featured in the Hyakki Yagyo: Night Parade of 100 Demons project, where he along other 24 illustrators created their own pieces which got displayed. His most famous creation Siren Head, has been added in the video game Fallout 4 as a mod for people to play. Somebody also created a Siren Head article for the SCP Foundation, which has been shot down by the Foundation as Henderson has wished to keep Siren Head as its own work and the aforementioned article has been deleted to discourage attempts at recreating Siren Head as an SCP. Bill Day (filmmaker) also created his own YouTube video, where he debunked if the Siren Head is real or not.
Henderson got interested in horror, when his father introduced him to horror when he was a child. Henderson has graduated at the OCAD University. Henderson also has a girlfriend named Jenn, as seen in his Instagram posts.
In the media
- "Interview Trevor Henderson – Interview Trevor Henderson". Logan Noble.
- Davis, Lauren. "Trevor Henderson Adds Color To Feature Creatures And Body Horror [Art]". ComicsAlliance.
- "Artist Trevor Henderson is Creeping Us Out With His "Man With the Upside-Down Face" Photobomb". bloody-disgusting.com.
- "From The Depths Of Your Nightmares – The Fantastically Disturbing Creepy Art Of Trevor Henderson". designyourtrust.com.
- "Hyakki Yagyo: Night Parade of 100 Demons". OCAD UNIVERSITY. October 5, 2016.
- "Hyakki Yagyo: Night Parade Of 100 Demons". NOW Magazine. October 5, 2016.
- "Hyakki Yagyo: Night Parade of 100 Demons". www.blogto.com.
- "Get chased by Sirenhead in this creepy Fallout 4 mod". Pcgamer.com.
- "Meet Sirenhead, The 'Fallout 4' Mod That Will Give You Nightmares". ladbible.com.
- "SIREN HEAD - Real or Fake?".
- "Trevor Henderson – Trevor Henderson". Trevor Henderson.
- Noble, Author Logan (January 2, 2019). "Interview: Trevor Henderson".
|first=has generic name (help)
This article "Trevor Henderson" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.