Total Merchandise is an Essex-based supplier of Promotional merchandise to businesses and organisations across the UK. It is a Charter member of the industry body, the British Promotional Merchandise Association (BPMA)..
The company was launched in September 2004 by Jason O'Connor, David Stoddart and Michelle Rae Stoddart.
Originally based in Little Braxted, the Total Merchandise headquarters are in Colchester, Essex.
In 2016, the company acquired a 5,000sqft premises on Colchester Business Park. In November 2019, the premises was further expanded with the acquisition of a new adjacent office space.
Total Merchandise supplies over 5,000 promotional products. These include Mug, bags and pens, as well as Stress ball, USB flash drive, Keychain and clothing.
In December 2019, Total Merchandise was voted Distributor of the Year in the annual industry awards held by Sourcing City. In February 2020, the company also won Distributor of the Year in the £5million+ category in the BPMA Awards
- "BPMA Member Directory". BPMA.
- "Colchester firm celebrates 15 years in industry". Gazette.
- "Total Merchandise Expands Premises With New Office Space". November 14, 2019.
- "SC Awards Winners Celebrate in Style". February 27, 2020.
- "Total Merchandise wins Distributor of the Year £5m+ 2020". February 24, 2020.
This article "Total Merchandise" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.