Titania Ltd is a cybersecurity software company based in Worcester, United Kingdom. Titania provides network security auditing, vulnerability analysis and compliance software.
Titania Ltd was founded in April 2009 by CEO, Ian Whiting. In December 2010, Titania opened offices at County House, Worcester . The company secured a £1m funding package allocated from HSBCs £500m SME fund in 2014 . Using the funding, Titania acquired new premises at Security House, Worcester,  with former Minister for the cabinet office and Paymaster General, Francis Maude, officially opening the offices in November 2014.
Beginning as a one-man operation, Titania now employs over 50 team members. In 2017, the company was awarded a Queen’s Award for Enterprise in Innovation and has been recognised by numerous national and international industry award bodies for its ongoing work in the cybersecurity network..
Titania Nipper is a configuration auditing software that audits network devices such as firewalls, routers and switches with supported devices including Cisco, Check Point Software Technologies, Fortinet, Palo Alto Networks, 3Com and more (21).
Titania Paws is a compliance software that audits workstations, servers and laptops against pre-defined compliance policies and initiatives including PCI DSS, SANS, DoD, STIG, CIS, FISMA and Cyber Essentials.
Both products focus on identifying vulnerabilities to help pre-empt cyber-crime and data theft, taking a proactive approach to cybersecurity. Users are able to find vulnerabilities on build configurations using Titania’s virtual modelling and intelligence to understand the interactions between settings. 
Titania is led and co-owned by CEO Ian Whiting and CSO Nicola Whiting. Ian designed and brought to market the automated configuration analysis tool, Nipper Studio in 2009. Since then, it has undergone multiple updates and iterations in line with industry and customer requirements.
Titania CSO, Nicola Whiting was awarded an MBE for her work in International Trade and Diversity in 2020, dedicating much of her time to champion accessibility and change in the cybersecurity sector, regularly speaking at key industry events on the topic. She is also a published author, with the 2018 book, Extraordinary Women, achieving Amazon Best Seller status in the UK, USA and Canada.
Titania Ltd operates across the globe, working with organisations across Financial Services, Telecommunications, IT security, Military & Federal, Retail, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Education, Energy and Utilities and Systems Integrators and Primes sectors.
- 12 UK security firms accompany Cameron to Obama summit - IT Security Guru
- Worcestershire groups among US cyber security visit | Insider Media
- Worcester firm Titania receives Queen's award | Worcester News
- Computing Security Awards
- Become a proactive network security manager with Nipper and Paws by Titania - Info Stor Limited
- 14. https://www.information-age.com/how-diversity-can-cyber-123477494/
- Extraordinary Women: Inspirational Women Reveal Their Journeys To Success eBook: Whiting, Nicola, Mann, Hither , Mann Rennick, Tanya , Janis Norton, Noel, Orsman, Gill, Orme, ...
- Military Grade Cyber Security | The leading experts Titania - Titania
- Titania Ltd linkedin page
- Titania Ltd - Our Member Companies - ADS Group
- TITANIA LTD - Overview (free company information from Companies House
- Titania Ltd - Company Profile and News - Bloomberg Markets
- Titania Ltd Information | Titania Ltd Profile - RocketReach
- Titania (@TitaniaLtd) | Twitter
- Titania - Cyber Security Intelligence
- Titania Ltd - Overview, News & Competitors | ZoomInfo.com
- Titania LTD - GovTribe