The Insurance Emporium
|Parent||Equine & Livestock Insurance|
The Insurance Emporium is an insurance company within the UK based in York and a subsidiary of Equine & Livestock Insurance.
The Equine and Livestock Insurance Company launched The Insurance Emporium in 2017, and announced they had licensed the rights to use the 1970s cartoon brand, Mr. Benn as part of the launch. The Insurance Emporium include covers pet insurance, equine insurance, car insurance, insurance policies for weddings and activities such as horse riding, golfing and fishing.
In 2017, the BBC reported on the increase in animal theft, especially rare dog and cat breeds. According to research figures, this treat has dramatically increased in the UK up to and uincluding 2017. This had seen a large growth in the number of people insuring their pets against theft.
The Insurance Emporium launched its first national TV ad in January 2018, featuring Mr. Benn for the first time which followed a trend in the UK of using nostalgic cartoon characters in adverts, it was a similar method used by Lloyds Bank subsidiary, Halifax. The Insurance Emporium announced in early 2018 that it would be carrying out official research into the theft of animals and pets in the United Kingdom, the figures taken from the police's national crime statistics, the number of designer handbag breeds, such as Chihuahuas and French bulldogs, accounted for 25% of all pedigree thefts, and identified areas in the UK that had become more prone to animal theft and also other insurance related issues, such as poisoning.
In early 2019 a motoring statistics obtained by The Insurance Emporium, under the Freedom of Information Act confirming that potholes on UK roads were developing at the rate of 2 per minute, around one million a year in total which results in an increase in road accidents rates.
It was announced in November 2017 that The Insurance Emporium was raising funds for Dogs for Good's Dogtober campaign. During the same year, raised funds for the Bradley Lowery Foundation.
In the media
- ↑ Wilson, Laura (December 22, 2017). "The Insurance Emporium in York cast Mr Benn in national advertising campaign". The Northern Echo.
- ↑ "York Press Business Awards: York's Emporium grows to new level". York Press.
- ↑ Owen, Vicky (July 16, 2017). "Equine and livestock insurer launches brand with more than 20 lines of cover - and adverts star Mr Benn". ThisIsMoney.
- ↑ Thornhill, Jo (23 June 2018). "How to keep your pet premiums on a tight leash". This is Money.
- ↑ "Jersey rescue dog voted most heroic pet in the British Isles". ITV. December 7, 2018.
- ↑ "The Insurance Emporium Product Reviews, Ratings & More". The Times.
- ↑ Hammond, Joshua. "York insurance company launches new brand". Insider Media.
- ↑ Barker, Sam (2019-10-16). "'I was jilted at the altar by my insurer'". The Telegraph. ISSN 0307-1235. Retrieved 2020-07-11.
- ↑ "VIDEO - Mr Benn stars in York Business' National TV Ad". Minster FM. 2017-12-22. Retrieved 2020-07-11.
- ↑ Schraer, Rachel (May 25, 2018). "The rise of the dog-napper". BBC.
- ↑ "Dog thefts warning as 200 Northern Ireland pets go missing during last three years". Belfast Telegraph.
- ↑ Ralph, Oliver (July 14, 2017). "TV character Mr Benn returns in various guises to plug insurance". Financial Times.
- ↑ Bawden, Tom (May 25, 2018). "Pampered pets 'drive up thefts' as criminals exploit those desperate to have their animals back". i.
- ↑ "'Devastating' dog thefts triple". BBC. 12 April 2018.
- ↑ "West Yorkshire had highest number of cat thefts outside London in 2018". Yorkshire Evening Post.
- ↑ Williamson, Harriet. "Lincolnshire has worst record for dog theft". The Times.
- ↑ "Pair admit handling stolen pedigree spaniels". BBC. June 5, 2018.
- ↑ Calder, Simon (January 9, 2019). "Potholes could be 'self-repairing' in the next 30 years, say experts". The Independent.
- ↑ Parkinson, Justin. "Reality Check: Is our pothole problem getting worse?". BBC.
- ↑ "The Insurance Emporium Fundraises for Dogtober". Minster FM. November 2, 2017.
- ↑ Prest, Victoria (July 11, 2017). "Workers at York's Insurance Emporium remember inspirational Bradley Lowery". The Press (York).
- The Insurance Emporium on Facebook
- The Insurance Emporium on Instagram
- The Insurance Emporium's channel on YouTube
- The Insurance Emporium on Pinterest
- The Insurance Emporium on Twitter
- The Insurance Emporium on linkedin
- The Insurance Emporium reviews • Fairer Finance
- The Insurance Emporium Reviews | Read Customer Service review
- Insurance Emporium Pet Insurance Review - Bought By Many
- The Insurance Emporium - Hearing Dogs for Deaf People
- Insurance Emporium Pet Insurance Reviews
- The Insurance Emporium| National Pet Show
- The Insurance Emporium - The Event Shop
This article "The Insurance Emporium" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.