The First TV
|The First TV|
|Country||United States of America|
The First (officially The First, but also called The First TV) is a conservative opinion and commentary network started in October 2019. It currently has five hosts, including prominent news personality Bill O'Reilly. It currently offers about 45 hours worth of original programming a week. The network's name is a nod to the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.
The First was launched in October 2019 on Pluto TV, the free streaming platform owned by CBS-Viacom. It has since grown and is now featured on DistroTV, Stirr, Glued, and the channel's own IOS, Android, Amazon Fire, and Roku apps. It was started in partnership with Red Seat Ventures.
The First launched with two hosts in October 2019, former combat veteran Jesse Kelly and former CIA analyst Buck Sexton. In January 2020, the network added California-based talk radio host Mike Slater and conservative female talk radio host Dana Loesch.
On June 1, 2020, the network announced that Bill O'Reilly was joining the network. His previously online-only show, "No Spin News," is now available on The First at 8p ET with a replay at 11p ET.
In the media
- "Welcome to The First!". The First TV. January 27, 2020.
- "Bill O'Reilly joins The First and returns to free TV!". The First TV. June 1, 2020.
- Fischer, Sara. "Bill O'Reilly's show to air on conservative streaming network The First". Axios.
- "Fox News Has Never Faced a Real Conservative TV Rival, But Will That Soon Change?". The Hollywood Reporter.
- "How to watch The First TV". The First TV. April 23, 2020.
- First, The. "The First Adds "The Dana Show" with Dana Loesch to Daily Lineup". www.prnewswire.com.
- The First TV instagram page
- The First TV twitter page
- The First TV facebook page
- The First TV youtube channel
- Signs of hope the media are ignoring during the racial tension
- What you need to know about what’s going on in Seattle from someone who is there
- O’Reilly shows stunning clip of Joe Biden
- Celebrities create cringe-worthy anti-racism video
- Jesse Kelly unloads on the debacle happening in Seattle right now
- The First (TV Series 2018) - IMDb
This article "The First TV" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.