|Add a Photo|
|Birth name||Julien Carbou|
|Born||August 8, 1981|
The Clamps (real name Julien Carbou) is a French music producer, DJ and label owner living in Toulouse, France.   Influenced by bands and artists such as Crosby, Still, Nash and Young, Iron Maiden, Bad Brains, Raised Fist, FKY, Noisia, he is known for his energetic music, as a Drum & bass and Hardcore producer., releasing his music on labels like Trendkill Records, Kosenprod, Karnage Records or Heresy.   He's a part of the Drum and Bass duo Burr Oak with Opsen (Nicolas Levy) and he's one half of IDM project called Third Colony (aswell co-owner of the label Third Colony Music). 
His musical production is classified as Neurofunk, influenced by Industrial Music. Having won the Noisia & Black Sun Empire "Hideous" remix competion in 2014, he released several tracks on major Drum & Bass labels as Blackout Music NL, Trendkill Records and Eatbrain , multiple times played on BBC Radio 1, which gave it an international reputation et let him play in music festival as Let it Roll or Defqon.1 Festival  .
- Odyssey (2018)
Singles & EP's
- Game Over (with K12) (2011)
- Audio Control (with Dilemn) (2011)
- Nightmare EP (2011)
- People Konnected (2012)
- Worship of The Shadow (2012)
- Spark In My Ass (with Snotrocket) (2012)
- Dark Town (with K12) (2012)
- Refuse & Resist EP (2012)
- Tha Real Enemy EP (2013)
- Our Addiction EP (with Groove Inspektorz) (2013)
- Facing Demons (2013)
- Antinomic EP (2013)
- This Is Not It (2014)
- Incorporate (Konnect S.3 Anthem) (2014)
- Topology (with TR Tactics) (2015)
- Social Disorder (2015)
- Dvouglas (2015)
- No Sense / Existence (with Redject) (2015)
- Nerves (2015)
- We Are Karnage / Guilty (2015)
- Aekon (2016)
- World Torn / Dang (with Nickbee) (2016)
- FTDS EP (2017)
- From The Depths (2017)
- MK Ultra / Spaz Out (2017)
- The Roots / Le Vin des Cieux (with Nickbee) (2018)
- Looking For Trouble / LHS 1140b (2018)
- Mankind / Soul Of The Abyss (2018)
- Clinch EP (2019)
- Krieg (with QO) (2019)
- I Feel (2019)
- Anathemae (2020)
As Burr Oak
- Beroshima (2019)
- Time Has Come (2019)
- Feel The Truth (2019)
- Life Is Lost (with Nickbee) (2019)
- Bannockburn (2019)
- Revenge (2019)
- Orbit (2019)
- Kondor (2020)
- Hawkeye (2020)
As Third Colony
- Amrita (2018)
- Hang On The Ground (2018)
- Deviation EP (2018)
- In Natura / In Cosmos (2019)
- Peony (2019)
- Let You Know (with Opsen) (2019)
- Life:Protocol (2020)
- Metzo & Titanoz - Memories (2011)
- Soul Puncherz Feat. A Girl & A Gun - Pow Wow (2011)
- Vodge Diper - Smile Y'all (2011)
- Rabbit Killer - LSD Waves (2011)
- Michael Froh & Sandon - Bang Bang (2011)
- Disco Reason - Tribute (2011)
- Gooseflesh - Glovebox (2011)
- Dilemn - Clapping (2011)
- Monstar - Cat & Mouse (2011)
- Jad Barrett - Mute The Mule (2012)
- Gloumout - Back On The Block (2012)
- L'Amere Conspiration - Fallen (2012)
- Forbidden Society - Onset (2013)
- Black Sun Empire & Noisia - Hideous (2014)
- Shadow Core - The Eye Of Hell (2015)
- Safra - Paranoïa (2016)
- Damage Inc - Psycho Circus (2017)
- Forbidden Society - Street Justice (2017)
- Rusty K - AC-130 (2017)
- Disphonia - Back To The Old School (2018)
- Kursiva - Hoodlum (2018)
- Mean Teeth - Multitude (2019)
In the media
- "La compile DNB France prouve que la drum'n'bass française a du ressort". Trax Magazine. September 21, 2016.
- "The Clamps". Discogs.
- Press, DNBVault (September 25, 2017). "The Clamps Bringing The Hardcore Back into Drum & Bass".
- "We Talk To The Clamps About His New EP On Trendkill » Ninja Ninja Drum & Bass". March 29, 2017.
- "A Chat With The Clamps About His New Single On Impact Music » Ninja Ninja Drum & Bass". July 10, 2017.
- "Exclusive Interview: Burr Oak". drumandbasics.com.
- "Third Colony Music Interview". January 2, 2020.
- Trew, Tyler (February 6, 2014). "Black Sun Empire & Noisia Release "Hideous Remixes" EP With Contest Winners".
- "The Clamps - Clinch (+BONUS : Les 10 tracks préférées de la rédaction)".
- "BBC Radio 1 - Radio 1's Drum & Bass Show with René LaVice, Triple Threat: Friction and Linguistics". BBC.
- "[ITW #1] NeurofunkGrid @ Let It Roll - Partie 1/2". August 21, 2016.
- "Q-dance". Q-Dance.
- The Clamps on facebook
- The Clamps on spotify
- The Clamps on soundclod
- The Clamps - Eatbrain
- The Clamps Tracks & Releases on Beatport
- The Clamps | Artist | Dark DnB
- The Clamps on instagram
- The Clamps | Discography | Discogs