|Add a Photo|
|Born||November 23, 1960|
Vande Ikya, Nigeria
Terhemba Shija is a Nigerian academic and politician who, as of 2014, lectures at the Nasarawa State University, Keffi.
Shija served as a Member of the the House of Representatives of Nigeria.
He also served as Commissioner of Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs Benue State, during the administration of Governor George Akume, resigning in December 2002; in January 2003, he was prosecuted for violations of anti-corruption laws in that position.
- "Nigeria: PDP Guber Aspirant Decries Costly Nomination Forms". allafrica.com/stories/201411030768.html. Retrieved 24 April 2020.
- "JUST IN: Ex-Reps member Shija dumps PDP, may join APC". 11 April 2020. Archived from the original on 2020-04-14. Retrieved 24 April 2020.
- "Nigeria: Assembly Approves 4 Commissioners". allafrica.com/stories/200212240066.html. Retrieved 24 April 2020.
- Nigeria: ICPC Prosecutes Benue Agric Commissioner, by Daniel Ior, at AllAfrica.com; published January 29, 2003; retrieved May 24, 2020
- Prof Terhemba Shija for Governor of Benue State 2023
- JUST IN: Ex-Reps member Shija dumps PDP, may join APC
- BENUE INFORMATION COMMISSIONER SOLICITS SUPPORT FOR PRIVATE TROUPE
- Shija, Terhemba [WorldCat Identities
This article "Terhemba Shija" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.