|Born||February 27, 1989|
Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
|Height||5 ft 2 in (157 cm)|
|Spouse(s)||Nathan Bryant Rushing|
Tasia Sli (born Protasia Slindokuhle Dlamini) is a Consultant, Interpreter, and Children’s Books Author. She is the co-founder of the Intimate Apparel brand Flawed Fabulously as well as the Women’s Networking Community Something To Wine About. And also the Former Young Executive Board Member at “Behind the Book”, Inc.
She studied high school at St. Annes Diocesan College based in Hilton, KZN (From 2002-2006). Her first year of studying she took on Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Foundation), after that she changed her course of study and graduated from the University of South Africa with a master’s in international Relations. She also did a Film Making short course at DFA in New York.
Tasia Sli is currently working as an International Consultant. She is co-founder and Business Director of a women’s clothing line of online lingerie and swimsuit boutique. Tasia Sli and Anna Yang founded the lingerie brand, Flawed Fabulously, in 2013. Initially it started with lingerie and swimsuits, but recently they have launched bottoms and sports bras, and soon they will be offering fitness and fashion section.
She is an author of a children’s book “Sophie & Sarah's New Home”, published on February 9, 2021.
She interviewed designer Claudia Li for Trend Privé Magazine during the New York Fashion Week in 2019. and also attend "Women In Charge: A Conversation with Diane von Furstenberg and Whitney Wolfe Herd" along with Priscilla Eslo, on September 10, 2019 in New York City.
She also does model work in South Africa, which she started in her matric year in 2006.
She is co-founder of a community for women, “Something To Wine About”. It revolves around empowering women. The idea came about in early 2018, when she was diagnosed with a rare type of gynecological “Fallopian tube cancer” and started to blog about the struggles she faced.
She has consulted for international organizations responsible for monitoring and evaluating crisis responses worldwide and accordingly providing humanitarian and development aid. Charity Work.
She donates to the “Black Lives Matter”, children's education and various cancer prevention funds. She also used to be part of an organization called “Behind The Book” as Young Executive Board Member in 2017-2018, and donate time to public schools in Manhattan to help students better understand what they read.
- "Tasia Sli". www.amazon.com. Retrieved 6 October 2021.
- "About". simply, tasia. Retrieved 6 October 2021.
- "Tasia Sli, Former Member, Young Executive Board at Behind the Book, Inc. - Relationship Science". relationshipscience.com. Retrieved 6 October 2021.
- Franz, Madison. "Founder of Color Q & A: BFF's Tasia Sli and Anna Yang by empowering women's underwear | theodysseynews". theodysseynews.com. Retrieved 6 October 2021.
- "Founders Of Color Q&A: BFFs Tasia Sli And Anna Yang On Empowering Women Through Their Lingerie". The Odyssey Online. 18 September 2020. Retrieved 6 October 2021.
- Sli, Tasia (10 February 2021). "Sophie & Sarah's New Home". books.google.com.pk. Tasia Sli. Retrieved 6 October 2021.
- Christi, Adrielyn (14 September 2019). "Designer Claudia Li-Off The Cuff with Tasia Sli". Trend Prive Magazine. Retrieved 6 October 2021.
- "Tasia Sli and Priscilla Eslo attend "Women In Charge: A Conversation..." Getty Images. Retrieved 6 October 2021.
- "Q & A With S.A Model Tasia Sli - Local Eye Candy Of The Week (Exclusive Tiger Interviews)". Q & A With S.A Model Tasia Sli - Local Eye Candy Of The Week (Exclusive Tiger Interviews). Retrieved 6 October 2021.
- "Cancer GradFallopian Tube Cancer Student- Tasia —". Cancer Grad. Retrieved 6 October 2021.
- "BtB annualreport 2018" (PDF). behindthebook.org. Retrieved 6 October 2021.