|Add a Photo|
|Born||May 8, 1992|
Sly (born Sylvester Willy Sivertsen; 8th of May 1992) is a Danish songwriter and music producer who has written and co-produced Jonas Brothers' "Comeback", The Chainsmokers' “Side Effects”, Liam Payne’s “Slow” and "Live Forever" (feat. Cheat Codes (DJs)), Olivia O'Brien's "Was It All In My Head?", Gryffin’s “All You Need To Know”, Steve Aoki & Monsta X’s “Play It Cool.
Sly is the son of Danish singer and songwriter Lis Sørensen and drummer Jan Sivertsen
- Sly - Cotton Candy feat. Emily Warren 
- Liam Payne with Cheat Codes (DJs) - Live Forever (Capitol Records)
- Olivia O'Brien - Was It All In My Head? (Island Records/Universal Music)
- Jonas Brothers - Comeback (Republic Records)
- Gryffin - All You Need to Know (Feat. Calle Lehmann (Darkroom/Geffen Records)
- Steve Aoki & Monsta X - Play it Cool (Ultra Records/Starship Entertainment)
- The Chainsmokers - Side Effects feat. Emily Warren (Disruptor Records/Columbia Records)
- Liam Payne - Slow (Capitol Records/Universal Music)
- Jens - Mixtape (Universal Music)
- Norlia & KKV - Om Du Lämner Mig Nu (Universal Music)
- SJUR - What Do I Do (RCA Records)
- Maja Francis - Saved By the Summer (Universal Music)
- Novaspace - Out Of My Mind (Media Pro Music/Universal Music)
- Nominated for Carl-prisen 2020, Producer of the Year and International Success of the Year.
- "Sly (51)". Discogs.
- "SLY". newsite.
- "Sylvester har lavet hits for de største stjerner - nu går han solo: 'Det er da skide uhyggeligt'". DR. August 23, 2020.
- "Sly Releases Riveting Debut Single 'Cotton Candy' With Emily Warren". August 17, 2020.
- Povlsen, Lisbeth. "Lis Sørensens nye liv: Sej single". SE og HØR.
- Robles, Jonathan. "Sly makes magnetic debut with 'Cotton Candy,' featuring Emily Warren". Variance Magazine.
- "HITS Daily Double : The B-Side - SLY AND SWEET". HITS Daily Double.
- McPherson, Steve (August 18, 2020). "PLAYLIST: What's New On The Sphere?".
- "Carl Prisen 2020: Og de nominerede er…". gaffa.dk.
This article "Sylvester Sivertsen" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.