Stuti Khare Shukla
Stuti Khare Shukla
|Add a Photo|
|Born||September 10, 1988|
Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India
|Known for||Known as Hair Growth Queen of India|
|Spouse(s)||Dr. Akshat Shukla|
|Awards||Youngest Dermatologist of India (2017)|
Stuti Khare Shukla (born 10 September 1988) is a Jabalpur-born Indian dermatologist, She is also Known as Hair Growth Queen of India, is an Internationally well-known Board Certified Dermatologist who currently practices in India.
Early life and education
Stuti Khare graduated from People's university Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh in MBBS (Dermatology), followed by her post graduate degree (M.D.) in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy from the College of Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences, Wardha, Nagpur University, and she underwent many International fellowships in US, Singapore, Bangkok. She is a fellow at prestigious National Skin Centre, Singapore, Siriraj Hospital Bangkok. She trained under the biggest names in the cosmetic medicine, Dr Zein Obagi, US, Dr Michael Gold, US, Dr Woraphong Manuskiatti, Dr Prof Goh & Prof Chua in Cosmetic Dermatology, Dermato Surgery and Clinical Dermatology.
Stuti Khare started her career in 2018. She is the medical director & founder of Elements of Aesthetics' Clinic, in cities ie; Mumbai, Nagpur, Jabalpur, Bhopal and Balaghat.
Awards and achievements
Stuti Khare was also awarded as the Youngest Dermatologist of India 2017. Her researches have been published in multiple top American Journals. she has been a speaker at multiple conferences like IMCAS Paris, IMCAS Asia, Barcelona 5CC etc. She keeps getting invited all across India and globally, to train doctors in enhancing their skills in facial aesthetics.
In the media
- "Meet India's Hair Growth Queen:- Dr Stuti Khare Shukla - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2020-10-12.
- Bose, K. S.; Sarma, R. H. (1975-10-27). "Delineation of the intimate details of the backbone conformation of pyridine nucleotide coenzymes in aqueous solution". Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. 66 (4): 1173–1179. doi:10.1016/0006-291x(75)90482-9. ISSN 1090-2104. PMID 2.
- "History – India Leadership Conclave 2017". Retrieved 2020-10-12.
- "Dr. Stuti Khare Shukla - Google Scholar". scholar.google.com. Retrieved 2020-10-12.
- "IMCAS Academy - Aesthetic Surgery & Cosmetic Dermatology". www.imcas.com. Retrieved 2020-10-12.
- "Member || FADS". www.fads.org.in. Retrieved 2020-10-12.
- on 's channelYouTube
- Stuti Khare Shukla on Facebook
- Dr Stuti KHARE SHUKLA - IMCAS - Dermatology
- Meet India's Hair Growth Queen:- Dr Stuti Khare Shukla
- Dr. Stuti Khare Shukla | Get Medical Second Opinion Online
- Dr. Stuti Khare Shukla - Google Scholar
- Doctor Stuti Khare Shukla - Elements of Aesthetics by Dr. Stuti Khare Shukla
This article "Stuti Khare Shukla" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.