Stellar Works is a Shanghai-based furniture brand which was first established and launched at Salone del Mobile in 2012. Yuichiro Hori is the founder and CEO of Stellar Works and the creative direction is overseen by the Neri&Hu Design and Research Office headed by architects Lyndon Neri and Rosanna Hu.
Product categories to which Stellar Works design and produce to date include: Dining Chairs, Lounge Chairs, Stools, Bar Chairs, Benches, Tables, Cabinets, Shelving, Carts Ottomans Beds and Accessories.
Since its launch, Stellar Works has worked on large hospitality projects all over the world and their collections have since won numerous awards, most recently the Wallpaper* Design Awards 2017.
Stellar Works collaborations
Over the years, Stellar Works has collaborated with well-known industry names in design and architecture including Yabu Pushelberg, David Rockwell, Space Copenhagen and Neri&Hu.
Locations and Growth
Following the brand launch in 2012, Stellar Works has grown into a global enterprise with offices in China, UK, France, Australia, Japan, USA and a hospitality focused arm in Dubai.
- "Yuichiro Hori: Designing a new life in China". 22 September 2018.
- "The best new brands launched at the Salone del Mobile 2012". 10 April 2012.
- "Q&A with Yuichiro Hori, Founder and CEO of Shanghai-Made Furniture Brand Stellar Works".
- "Stellar Works | Indigo: A Cultural Iconography".
- "James Bar Cart by Yabu Pushelberg for Stellar Works wins a Wallpaper* Design Award 2017". 23 March 2017.
- "How Stellar Works is Redefining 'Made in China'". 28 May 2017.
- Stellar Works official website
- Stellar Works on Facebook
- Stellar Works on Instagram
- Stellar Works on Pinterest
- Stellar Works on Linkedin
- Stellar Works on Twitter
This article "Stellar Works" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.