|Born||December 4, 1986|
Sreeram Yedhoti (born on 4 December 1986) is an Indian film directors and Screenwriter known for his works primarily in Telugu cinema. A recipient of Indian Book of Records. His film “RED ALERT” sets Indian world record. The movie has become the first Indian trait film to be made straight in 4 languages (Telugu language, Tamil language, Kannada and Malayalam) at a time. The Indian book of records has special recognition and commendations are conveyed for his unique achievement.
He is known as the vigorous director in telugu film industry for his characterizations and style of film making.
He made his directorial debut with “MAGUVA” the sensational social awareness web movie which he also wrote and produced under his own production house “UNIVERSAL DREAMS”.
He is also known for making movies specially in the genre of action, Comedy film, thriller and Family entertainment. His other works include the Action film too.
Sreeram was born in a Telugu speaking Hindu Kamma Family in Rly Kodur, Kadapa Dist of A.P.His native village is Bayanapalli,Rly Kodur Mandal,A.P.He studied at Zilla Parishad High School in Bayanapalli.Yedoti is his family name and Sreeram chowdary is his given name in honour of Venkateswara Temple, Tirumala Temple of Tirupati (disambiguation).
He made his directorial debut with independent Web Movie MAGUVA(2020) which was a great sensational hit. Yedhoti started his career as an assistant writer to Posani Krishna Murali for several Telugu films.
|2.||2012||A.K RAO – P.K.RAO||No||No||Yes||No||No||Telugu|
|3.||2015||RED ALERT||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No||Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil||A recipient of Indian Book of Records|
|Ghost Writer||Assistant Writer|
|2.||2003||TIGER HARISCHANDRA PRASAD||No||Yes||Telugu|
In the media
- MASSEY, REGINALD (1974). "THE INDIAN FILM INDUSTRY". Journal of the Royal Society of Arts. 122 (5214): 369–381. ISSN 0035-9114.
- "EXPLORE RECORDS". India Book of Records. 2016-09-08. Retrieved 2021-01-29.
- International Conference on Optoelectronic Science and Engineering; Wang, Daheng; Society of Photo-optical Instrumentation Engineers, eds. (1990). International Conference on Optoelectronic Science and Engineering '90: 13-14 September 1990, Chicago, Illinois, United States. OCLC 1144273181.
- Hill, Roger (1970). Film making. London: Teach Yourself Books. OCLC 220720566.
- Hendrickson, W. A.; Ward, K. B. (1975-10-27). "Atomic models for the polypeptide backbones of myohemerythrin and hemerythrin". Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. 66 (4): 1349–1356. doi:10.1016/0006-291x(75)90508-2. ISSN 1090-2104. PMID 5.
This article "Sreeram Yedhoti" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.