Helen Raleigh is a recognized American entrepreneur, author, advocate and political commentator. She is an Immigration Policy Fellow at the Centennial Institute and is a senior contributor to The Federalist. Her writings have been published nationally, including in The Wall Street Journal, Fox News, Townhall.com, Newsweek, New York Post, Yahoo, Real Clear Politics and National Review. She is a political commentator on TV and radio programs including Fox News, C-Span, and PBS and has spoken at many conferences.
Raleigh was born in China and came to the United States as a student in 1996 . She became a naturalized American citizen in 2013. She is fluent in both English and Mandarin Chinese. She earned a Master's of Science degree in business economics from the State University of New York, College of Oneonta in 1997 and an MBA from the University of Wyoming in 1999  She holds a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) charter certification and has over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry. In 2010 , she founded a Colorado-based fee-only investment firm, Red Meadow Advisors LLC, with the stated mission to 'help other Americans achieve financial freedom'. In October 2016, Raleigh was appointed to the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights Colorado State Advisory Committee. In October 2017, Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper appointed Raleigh to the Colorado Municipal Bond Supervision Advisory Board.
Raleigh's first book, Confucius Never Said, is the 2015 silver winner of the Independent_Book_Publishers_Association Benjamin Franklin Award by the Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA). It is about four-generations of the author's family and their journey from repression and poverty in China to freedom and prosperity in the United States. The family's lives overlap with many significant historical events taking place in China, such as the founding of Communist China in 1949, the Great Chinese Famine from 1958-1960, the Cultural Revolution from 1966-1976 and the Economic Reform starting from 1980. In 2015, based on her own immigrant experience Raleigh published, The Broken Welcome Mat: America's un-American immigration policy, and how we should fix it in which she critiques the current US Immigration system and provides a roadmap for improvements. Her latest book is Backlash: How China's Aggression Has Backfired, published in 2020. She is also the author of a financial self-help book, Invest Like a Zen Master and Live Happily Ever After, published in 2015.
Confucius Never Said. CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform. April 28, 2014. ISBN 978-1499185270.
Invest Like a Zen Master and Live Happily Ever After. CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform. April 26, 2015. ISBN 978-1511776363.
The Broken Welcome Mat: America's un-American immigration policy, and how we should fix it. CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform. May 19, 2016. ISBN 978-1533216298.
Backlash: How China's Aggression Has Backfired. HelenRaleighspeaks. November 7, 2020. ISBN 978-1736008508.
- ↑ centennial.ccu.edu/staff-and-fellows/
- ↑ https://muckrack.com/helen-raleigh/articles
- ↑ https://integrateandignite.libsyn.com/episode-44-growing-and-preserving-wealth-with-helen-raleigh-of-red-meadow-advisors-llc
- ↑ Raleigh, Helen (2020). Backlash: How Communist China's Aggression Has Backfired. HelenRaleighspeaks. p. 3. ISBN 978-1-73600850-8.
- ↑ https://www.helenraleighspeaks.com/author.
- ↑ https://investor.com/rias/red-meadow-advisors-154627
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 www.redmeadowadvisors.com/about
- ↑ integrateandignite.libsyn.com/episode-44-growing-and-preserving-wealth-with-helen-raleigh-of-red-meadow-advisors-llc
- ↑ www.amazon.com/Confucius-Never-Said-Helen-Raleigh/dp/1499185278/ref=sr_1_1?crid=R10O1M6DPU2J&dchild=1&keywords=confucius+never+said&qid=1609185109&sprefix=confucius+never+%2Caps%2C167&sr=8-1
- ↑ www.amazon.com/Broken-Welcome-Mat-UnAmerican-Immigration-ebook/dp/B01FY1LA80/ref=pd_sim_nf_2?pd_rd_w=pUuRF&pf_rd_p=90765e8c-a52e-4c61-b338-0577ef37d819&pf_rd_r=Z7BE3KPMGX1EW2SDDA43&pd_rd_r=cf628bd4-4e94-41f1-a553-b5008857fbe2&pd_rd_wg=PywNK&pd_rd_i=B01FY1LA80&psc=1
- ↑ www.nationalreview.com/author/helen-raleigh/
- ↑ www.goodreads.com/book/show/25409124-invest-like-a-zen-master-and-live-happily-ever-after
This article "Solar Fake" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.