Smart Work Accelerator
Smart Work Accelerator, also known as SWA, is a versatile horizontal platform SaaSmodel that allows companies and businesses to completely reimagine and reinvent their work style through cutting-edge technology medium like mobile, wearables, and other connected devices. It encourages all people working in an office, on-site, or remotely, to invent new ways of working through technology like mobile devices. It helps workers initiate voluntary actions, increases work productivity, and reduces time wasted by eliminating non-essential tasks. In addition, by collecting work related activity data automatically, SWA can be used to accurately grasp current work situations, thereby allowing businesses to re-assess how workers operate.
Characteristics of Smart Work Accelerator
Smart Work Accelerator places its roots in the Smart Working philosophy , where the vision is to put an end to wasteful practices at work. This includes but not limited to collaborative working, technology use, management by result, and employee empowerment. 
Smart Work Accelerator acts as the specific method to realizing the Smart Work philosophy. In implementing new ways of working, mobile technology becomes imperative to successfully materialize. Whereas laptops once replaced desktop computers to advance new ways of working, mobile devices, especially smartphones like the iOS and Android are increasingly becoming the defacto standard of people working outside the office .
Merits of incorporating SWA
For company managers
- Higher team engagement through robust management on mobile applications
- Real time accurate data collection, instead of manual input of business data into systems
- Elimination of office paper work by allowing workers to send reports on the go, through mobile devices
- Good User Experience by using smart device native applications to platforms such as the iOS and the Android
- Elimination of in-office reporting by the use of mobile devices, allowing more time for essential business tasks
- Streamlined work process on mobile devices by easily looking up past business records
- Eliminating missed opportunities by allowing workers to look up real time customer data in the field
Vendors of SWA
- Cusumano, Michael. "Cloud Computing and SaaS as New Computing Platforms". Communications of the ACM. Retrieved 2020-07-19.
- Dominguez, Alberto. "Do you know what smart working is?". Ehorus. Retrieved 2020-07-19.
- Lake, Andy. "The Smart Work Handbook" (PDF). Flexibility Ltd. Retrieved 2020-07-19.
- Dery, Kristine. "Working with connective flow: how smartphone use is evolving in practice". European Journal of Information Systems. Retrieved 2020-07-19.
- "redfox, Inc".
This article "Smart Work Accelerator" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.