|Traded as||SPH SSE: 601607, HKEx: 02607|
Shanghai Pharmaceuticals (Simplified Chinese characters: 上海医药, also referred as SPH or Shanghai Pharma) is a Chinese Pharmaceutical industry, based in Shanghai.
The Company develops and distributes traditional Chinese and chemical drugs and healthcare goods all over China with aiming to become a respected, industry-renowned leading drug manufacturer and health service provider.
Manufacturing & R&D
Shanghai Pharmaceuticals has its investment, increased in Research and development and innovation and accelerated the growth of innovation and transformation.
The group's Manufacturing includes chemical and biological medicines, modern Chinese medicine and Medical device and healthcare equipment as well. The drugs cover seven clinical areas for anti-tumor, anti-infection, autoimmunity, cardiovascular, neurological, digestion and metabolism and the respiratory system.
Distribution & Retail
The pharmaceutical distribution sector of Shanghai Pharma ranks among the top three in Shanghai' regions, with the Distribution (marketing) concentrating upon the developed areas of China; Eastern, Northern and Southern China and thus also expanding to the other parts of the world.
With having advanced domestic business models such as in-hospital supply chain extension services, direct drug distribution, third-party logistics, for imported drugs' one-stop services, drug library information management and clinical support services, the Distribution channel covers 31 provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions across the country, of which 24 provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions are directly covered by the holding subsidiaries.
The size of retail pharmaceutical sales is at the forefront of the national pharmaceutical retail industry. Its retail business covers 16 provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions across the world. There are over 2,000 retail chain pharmacies.
Shanghai Pharma has:
- Been selected as a Sample Stock of the Shanghai Stock Exchange 180 Index, the Shanghai and Shenzhen 300 Index and the Morgan Stanley.
- Made its presence to the Fortune 500 list with the ranking of 473, overall and 124 among Chinese companies on the list, as of year 2020.
- "SPH Makes the Global Fortune 500 List for the First Time – LIAONING PHARM" (in 中文（中国大陆）). Retrieved 2020-12-01.
- "Shanghai Pharmaceuticals Holding Co Ltd - Company Profile and News". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2020-12-04.
- "Shanghai Pharmaceuticals | Devex". www.devex.com. Retrieved 2020-12-04.
This article "Shanghai Pharmaceuticals" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.