|Add a Photo|
|Born||March 16, 1992|
Shahdabul Faraz (born March 16th, 1992) is a Bangladeshi-born Canadian physician and writer. He has written about the COVID-19 pandemic, including the virus's impact on mental health, electronic medical records, immigration policy and the provider-patient relationship. His works have been published in The New York Times, CNN, NPR and New York Daily News. He is a general surgery resident at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School, and is currently pursuing an MBA at Harvard Business School.
Faraz, a first-generation Canadian, was born and raised in Dhaka, Bangladesh. His family immigrated to Toronto, Canada, where he attended Vaughan Road Academy. He then enrolled at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia, graduating as valedictorian and a member of Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society. He obtained his medical degree at Weill Medical College of Cornell University in New York City.
- Faraz, Shahdabul. "Health care workers face a mental health crisis as they battle the coronavirus pandemic". CNN. Retrieved 17 June 2020.
- Faraz, Shahdabul. "American health care's underlying condition: Coronavirus reveals a serious problem with how we treat patients". New York Daily News. Retrieved 17 June 2020.
- Faraz, Shahdabul. "President Trump, I Am Not Your Enemy. I Am a Doctor". The New York Times. Retrieved 17 June 2020.
- Faraz, Shahdabul. "Trump's Latest Immigration Shame". The New York Daily News. Retrieved 22 August 2020.
- Faraz, Shahdabul. "My Bedside Manner Got Worse During The Pandemic. Here's How I Improved". NPR. Retrieved 17 June 2020.
- "PGY2 General Surgery Residents". Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. Retrieved 17 June 2020.
- Byrne, John A. "Harvard MBA Admit: Battling COVID-19 On The Frontlines". Poets & Quants. Retrieved 17 June 2020.
- Faraz, Shahdabul (2018). "Predictors of Clinical Outcome of Colonic Stents in Patients With Malignant Large-Bowel Obstruction Because of Extracolonic Malignancy". Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 87 (10): 1310–1317. doi:10.1016/j.gie.2017.12.017. PMID 29307474.
- Faraz, Shahdabul (2018). "Quality of Endoscopy Reports for Esophageal Cancer Patients: Where Do We Stand?". Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery. 22 (5): 778–784. doi:10.1007/s11605-018-3710-4. PMC 5988358. PMID 29508217.
- Faraz, Shahdabul (2016). "Long-term survival in a patient with glioblastoma on antipsychotic therapy for schizophrenia: a case report and literature review". Therapeutic Advances in Medical Oncology. 8 (6): 421–428. doi:10.1177/1758834016659791. PMC 5066542. PMID 27800031.
- Shahdabul Faraz on Twitter
- Shahdabul Faraz on Instagram
- Shahdabul Faraz on linkedin
- Shahdabul Faraz | Harvard Catalyst Profiles | Harvard Catalyst
- Dr. Shahdabul Faraz, General Surgeon in Boston, MA
- Dr. Shahdabul Faraz, MD | Boston, MA | Healthgrades
- Shahdabul Faraz, MD | KevinMD.com
This article "Shahdabul Faraz" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.