Seth Hills (Dutch DJ)
Seth Hills (Dutch DJ)
|Add a Photo|
Sergio Van Den Heuvel
February 24, 1996
Sergio Van Den Heuvel (Better known by his stage name Seth Hills) Born on the 24th of February, 1996 is a Dutch musician, DJ and record producer from Apeldoorn, Helvoirt. He is best known for his songs 'Fire' With Magnificence and 'Raise Your Hands.'
Sergio started making electronic dance music at the age of 15. Before this he played the guitar for 3 years. A few famous Djs like Swedish House Mafia and Skrillex inspired him to make his own music. At the age of 19, Seth Hills had his first release, called 'Raise Your Hands' released along with 'Get 'M' on a Revealed Recordings EP. At Age 22 Seth Hills got discovered by worlds #1 DJ Martin Garrix. in 2018 he signed his first exclusive deal at STMPD RCRDS. In 2019, Seth Hills released 8 songs on STMPD RCRDS. In the same year, Seth Hills played at Mysteryland (Holland), Ushuaia (Ibiza) and Ultra (Singapore).
|2016||Raise your hands||Revealed Recordings||--|
|Like That||Press play||Jayden Jaxx|
|Out of Control||Loopers|
In the media
- "HOME". Seth Hills.
- "Evolving the Festival Sound with Seth Hills [Exclusive Interview]". The QR Network.
- "Seth Hills discusses 'Whisper,' electronic music and technology (Includes interview)". www.digitaljournal.com. January 29, 2019.
- RoomMusicNews·August 27, Nicola·Main; Read, 2019·1 Min (August 27, 2019). "LOOPERS & Seth Hills team up for 'Out Of Control' on STMPD".
- "Seth Hills Discusses New Single, Music Production & More". April 14, 2020.
- Seth Hills on twitter
- Seth Hills - Amsterdam Dance Event
- Seth Hills Discusses New Single, Music Production & More
- Evolving the Festival Sound with Seth Hills Exclusive Interview
- Seth Hills - Platform Artist Agency
- Seth Hills on instagram
- Seth Hills on facebook
- Seth Hills | Discography | Discogs
- Seth Hills releases new song ‘Rebound’ on STMPD records
This article "Seth Hills (Dutch DJ)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.