Sergio Chaves (Vera Cruz, São Paulo) is a Brazilian editor and comics writer. He started editing fanzines in the 1990s. With the Justiça Eterna fanzine, created by him in 1999, he won the Prêmio Angelo Agostini of best fanzine in 2007 and 2008. From 2007, Chaves launched the independent magazine Café Espacial, dedicated to publishing comics, short stories, music and art. As editor of Café Espacial, Chaves was nominated for Prize for Alternative Comics at Angoulême International Comics Festival and he won the Troféu HQ Mix five times (from 2009 to 2012 and in 2014), all in the category "Best Independent Publication". In 2018, he published the graphic novel O Vazio Que No Completa, illustrated by Allan Ledo.
- "Lançada a Café Espacial #1" (in português). HQ Maniacs. October 29, 2007. Archived from the original on 2014-07-14.
- "Café Espacial 3" (in português). Revista O Grito. January 15, 2009.
- "Três HQs brasileiras indicadas ao prêmio alternativo de Angoulême" (in português). Universo HQ. January 11, 2018.
- "Roteirista Sergio Chaves e desenhista Allan Ledo lançam HQ na Bienal de Quadrinhos de Curitiba" (in português). Jornal da Manhã. August 9, 2018.
- "Papo com Sergio Chaves, editor da revista Café Espacial: "Foi fundamental não nos calarmos diante desse governo medíocre"" (in português). Vitralizado. November 22, 2019.
- "Revista Café Espacial completa 12 anos e chega à edição nº17" (in português). Jornal da Manhã. November 22, 2019.
This article "Sergio Chaves" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.