Sean Pablo Murphy
|Add a Photo|
|Born||August 30, 1997 (age 23)|
Silver Lake, California, U.S.
|Occupation||Skateboarder, Designer, Model, Photographer|
Sean Pablo( August 30, 1997 ) Born in Silver Lake California to Brendan Murphy, a father of Irish decent, and Caroline Pablo, a mother of salvadoran descent. Pablo first started skateboarding at the age of 10 after His father, a surfer, and skateboarder encouraged him to pick up the sport. Sean Pablo was homeschooled for a portion of high school by his father, while his Mother worked as a teacher.
Pablo and his friends, Aidan Mackey, and Sage Elsesser spent their time replicating the style and fashion of notable 90's skateboarders such as Jason Dill, and the late Dylan Rieder. Eventually gaining the attention of the staff at Supreme, which included Jason Dill, and filmer William Strobeck. He would then be signed as an amature to Jason Dill|Jason Dills Fucking Awesome brand. Pablo then landed a role in the first feature length Supreme video Cherry which eventually led to signing a deal with Converse.
Following the success of his skateboarding career Pablo founded the clothing brand Paradise NYC in 2015. The brand is stocked at many stores including Supreme (brand)|Supreme, and Dover Street Market's various locations.
In the media
- "An Interview with Sean Pablo's Mum". place.tv. 2018-08-15. Retrieved 2020-10-10.
- "Meet Sean Pablo". www.vice.com. Retrieved 2020-10-10.
- Johnson, Noah. "Sean Pablo Is Reinventing Skate Style One Pair of High Water Pants At a Time". GQ. Retrieved 2020-10-10.
- "CONS Introduces Sean Pablo and Sage Elsesser". HYPEBEAST. Retrieved 2020-10-10.
- "Supreme Skate Team Profile: Sean Pablo Murphy". StockX News. 2019-03-11. Retrieved 2020-10-10.